BOBBY IS "Looking for a Cuddle Buddy"
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-02-14 17:20:33 UTC
I'm open minded and looking for men and women for pleasure, interested in white hookups,one nighters,dayly,most anytime. I'm in the 704 area code. I'm interested in small people shortand or longlegs, I love to eat pussy and ass,suck cock as well,nothing bigger then 7". I'm looking for a CuddleBuddy to spend the rest of my life with 💞😘😋😎,if interested in me,hit me up,, I'm d/d free, clean and discreet.7042321704🍀
I'm 9.5" fully erect.
Is that too long?
https://tinyurl.com/yy3tyrx4
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Warning: the url above requires a mature audience.
%
2019-02-17 18:47:19 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I'm open minded and looking for men and women for pleasure,
interested in white hookups,one nighters,dayly,most anytime. I'm in
the 704 area code. I'm interested in small people shortand or
longlegs, I love to eat pussy and ass,suck cock as well,nothing
bigger then 7". I'm looking for a CuddleBuddy to spend the rest of my
life with 💞😘😋😎,if interested in me,hit me up,, I'm d/d free,
clean and discreet.7042321704🍀
I'm 9.5" fully erect.
Is that too long?
https://tinyurl.com/yy3tyrx4
Warning: the url above requires a mature audience.
the corn hole lies he's only nine and a quarter when he stands up ,
but he's near 10 when he wears his python boots
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-02-20 17:04:52 UTC
Post by %
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I'm open minded and looking for men and women for pleasure, interested in white hookups,one nighters,dayly,most anytime. I'm in the 704 area code. I'm interested in small people shortand or longlegs, I love to eat pussy and ass,suck cock as well,nothing bigger then 7". I'm looking for a CuddleBuddy to spend the rest of my life with 💞😘😋😎,if interested in me,hit me up,, I'm d/d free, clean and discreet.7042321704🍀
I'm 9.5" fully erect.
Is that too long?
https://tinyurl.com/yy3tyrx4
Warning: the url above requires a mature audience.
the corn hole lies he's only nine and a quarter when he stands up ,
but he's near 10 when he wears his python boots
You mammy likes my dik as a cuddle buddy.
LOL