Underground Bases MU ?
Chan Welbourne
2011-09-23 20:45:18 UTC
MU would you comment on this?

http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/975-undergroundbases

http://divinecosmos.com/podcasts/Wilcock_Fulford_2011-9-14.mp3
MU
2011-09-23 21:25:40 UTC
Post by Chan Welbourne
MU would you comment on this?
http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/975-undergroundbases
http://divinecosmos.com/podcasts/Wilcock_Fulford_2011-9-14.mp3
I am not a big Wilcock fan because he constantly violates what I call
the Mark 13:32 rule which states no one knows the time of the end of
times. Wilcock targets 2012.

As far as there being nuclear attacks underground, that's hogwash...in
these particular cases.
Chan Welbourne
2011-09-23 21:28:37 UTC
Post by MU
Post by Chan Welbourne
MU would you comment on this?
http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/975-undergroundbases
http://divinecosmos.com/podcasts/Wilcock_Fulford_2011-9-14.mp3
I am not a big Wilcock fan because he constantly violates what I call
the Mark 13:32 rule which states no one knows the time of the end of
times. Wilcock targets 2012.
As far as there being nuclear attacks underground, that's hogwash...in
these particular cases.
I'm a Wilcock reader, he doesn't say the end of times is 2012 and the
article is plain. The DUMBs were obliterated by 20x increases in air
pressure. :'(
MU
2011-09-23 21:38:45 UTC
Post by Chan Welbourne
Post by MU
Post by Chan Welbourne
MU would you comment on this?
http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/975-undergroundbases
http://divinecosmos.com/podcasts/Wilcock_Fulford_2011-9-14.mp3
I am not a big Wilcock fan because he constantly violates what I call
the Mark 13:32 rule which states no one knows the time of the end of
times. Wilcock targets 2012.
As far as there being nuclear attacks underground, that's hogwash...in
these particular cases.
I'm a Wilcock reader, he doesn't say the end of times is 2012 and the
article is plain. The DUMBs were obliterated by 20x increases in air
pressure. :'(
I won't dispute the 2012 issue with you. I read about the increase in
air pressure and potential ET involvement.

All I can say is that there is no proof or additional corroboration
regarding the demise of the DUMBs. It wouldn't surprise me greatly if
Fulford isn't lying. He is very well respected by the Asian elite
community.
Chan Welbourne
Can you confirm that there are DUMBs?
MU
Affirmative. I have been in several.
Chan Welbourne
Where?
MU
Under Fort Huachuca, a couple in the 4 corners and one in the D.C. area.
Chan Welbourne
Translate "4 corners"
MU
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=shiprock+NM&ie=UTF-8
Chan Welbourne
What to they look like?
MU

Like normal buildings with no view.
dr. Raj
2011-09-23 23:59:31 UTC
I'm sure this is a very interesting conversation, from a looking
inside the mind of a cracked kook perspective. It's too bad no one is
wasting their time reading most of it *LOL*
dr. Raj
2011-09-24 00:06:19 UTC
Post by MU
Post by Chan Welbourne
Post by MU
Post by Chan Welbourne
Post by MU
Post by Chan Welbourne
Post by MU
Post by Chan Welbourne
Post by MU
Post by Chan Welbourne
Post by MU
Post by Chan Welbourne
[...]
"Wilford Dumont"
fSyg=="

"Chan Welbourne"

"VD"
Post by Chan Welbourne
Post by MU
Post by Chan Welbourne
Post by MU
Post by Chan Welbourne
Post by MU
Post by Chan Welbourne
Post by MU
Post by Chan Welbourne
Post by MU
Post by Chan Welbourne
[...]
If you go to youtube and search for "DUMBs"" you will see quite a bit on
them. Case in point:
TOP SECRET bases For rich. D.U.M.B.S. over 150+ in US 4,000 plus miles of
high speed tunnel

Rocky
Chan Welbourne
2011-09-24 04:31:24 UTC
Post by Rocky
Post by Chan Welbourne
Post by MU
Post by Chan Welbourne
Post by MU
Post by Chan Welbourne
Post by MU
Post by Chan Welbourne
Post by MU
Post by Chan Welbourne
Post by MU
Post by Chan Welbourne
[...]
http://youtu.be/zl0okZCcqaA
Rocky
Thanks for that. :D I was hoping MU would be more forthcoming to
details. :-(
dr. Raj
2011-09-24 05:00:43 UTC
Thanks for that. :D  I was hoping MU would be more forthcoming to
details. :-(
Kind of like Linus hoping the Great Pumpkin would make an appearance
eh?
MU
2011-09-24 13:25:41 UTC
Post by Chan Welbourne
Post by Rocky
Post by Chan Welbourne
Post by MU
Post by Chan Welbourne
Post by MU
Post by Chan Welbourne
Post by MU
Post by Chan Welbourne
Can you confirm that there are DUMBs?
Affirmative. I have been in several.
Where?
Under Fort Huachuca, a couple in the 4 corners and one in the D.C. area.
Translate "4 corners"
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=shiprock+NM&ie=UTF-8
What to they look like?
If you go to youtube and search for "DUMBs"" you will see quite a bit
on them. Case in point: TOP SECRET bases For rich. D.U.M.B.S. over
150+ in US 4,000 plus miles of high speed tunnel
http://youtu.be/zl0okZCcqaA
Rocky
Thanks for that. :D I was hoping MU would be more forthcoming to
details. :-(
How many hotels or office buildings have you been inside? 10? 50? 100?
More? After you leave the lobby they pretty much all look alike.
Corridors with doors, elevators go up/down, well guess what. DUMBs and
most underground facilities are no different.

<eom>
Chan Welbourne
2011-09-24 13:35:37 UTC
Post by MU
Post by Chan Welbourne
Post by Rocky
Post by Chan Welbourne
Post by MU
Post by Chan Welbourne
Post by MU
Post by Chan Welbourne
Post by MU
Post by Chan Welbourne
[...]
What have you got against Art Bell? You posted that you knew him
personally yet you appear to be cutting him up now. :-@
MU
2011-09-24 13:46:01 UTC
Post by Chan Welbourne
What have you got against Art Bell?
Nothing.
Post by Chan Welbourne
You posted that you knew him personally
I never posted any such thing.
I've made no comments whatsoever re: Art Bell. As far as "knowing him
personally" I have never met Art Bell face-to-face.
Chan Welbourne
2011-09-24 13:52:09 UTC
Post by Chan Welbourne
You posted that you knew him personally
I never posted any such thing.
I've made no comments whatsoever re: Art Bell. As far as "knowing him
personally" I have never met Art Bell face-to-face.
OK, you're right, I apologize. That came form a long thread, it was a
troll post. Did you not interview with Art Bell?

http://www.raven1.net/mcf/hambone/court1.html
MU
That link is to a Courtney Brown interview with Bell.
Chan Welbourne
Yes; are you or are you not Dr. Courtney Brown of Emory University?
MU
2011-09-24 14:03:04 UTC
Post by Chan Welbourne
Post by MU
Post by Chan Welbourne
Post by Chan Welbourne
You posted that you knew him personally
I never posted any such thing.
I've made no comments whatsoever re: Art Bell. As far as "knowing him
personally" I have never met Art Bell face-to-face.
OK, you're right, I apologize. That came form a long thread, it was a
troll post. Did you not interview with Art Bell?
http://www.raven1.net/mcf/hambone/court1.html
That link is to a Courtney Brown interview with Bell.
Yes; are you or are you not Dr. Courtney Brown of Emory University?
Two points:

I post to Usenet anonymously with exception of a hand full of folks who
know who I am. Why would I acknowledge my identity for you?

By definition, I can neither affirm /any/ identity on Usenet nor deny
one with 100% effect. So why try?
VD
2011-09-24 14:12:43 UTC
Post by MU
Post by Chan Welbourne
Post by MU
Post by Chan Welbourne
Post by Chan Welbourne
You posted that you knew him personally
I never posted any such thing.
I've made no comments whatsoever re: Art Bell. As far as "knowing him
personally" I have never met Art Bell face-to-face.
OK, you're right, I apologize. That came form a long thread, it was a
troll post. Did you not interview with Art Bell?
http://www.raven1.net/mcf/hambone/court1.html
That link is to a Courtney Brown interview with Bell.
Yes; are you or are you not Dr. Courtney Brown of Emory University?
I post to Usenet anonymously with exception of a hand full of folks who
know who I am. Why would I acknowledge my identity for you?
By definition, I can neither affirm /any/ identity on Usenet nor deny
one with 100% effect. So why try?
Unless there are any additional, significant questions, how about
taking the crossposts off and return the conversation to Harry
Potter/Rowling and company? :)
--
http://harrypotterforseekers.com/alchemy/alchemy.php
<http://www.rosecroixjournal.org/resources/documents/chymical_wedding.pdf>
Wilford Dumont
2011-09-24 14:15:17 UTC
Post by VD
Post by MU
Post by Chan Welbourne
Post by MU
Post by Chan Welbourne
Post by Chan Welbourne
[...]
This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A question for MU. Why did JKR have Harry find the PS in the first
book? Don't alchemists end with the finding of the PS?
d***@gmail.com
2019-07-27 20:53:03 UTC
Enter the NEXUS... http://www.angelfire.com/space/branton/signature.html
Teh Barfing Yak