Support this Living Christ or He is Gone
Raymond Karczewski
2019-03-13 21:58:43 UTC
Support this Living Christ or He is Gone

My works are being Censored by Facebook. My Truth, my videos will be found
on my websites, http://www.arkenterprises.com and leesarayenterprises.com. Info
related to the Living Christ cannot be relied upon elsewhere. If you value truth,
support this Christ.

For Book Purchases and Donations send to
paypal.me/raymondkarczewski
Or
Send Cash, Checks, or Money Orders
To:
Raymond Ronald Karczewski©
General Delivery
Cave Junction Oregon [97523]
***@earthlink.net

This is a private agreement amongst living Men. Government is Not Involved.
This is Our Contribution toward opting out of the Satanic world of Government and Commerce and taking back control over our Lives.

Every Man and Woman has Right to contract Privately
Let's Do It!

”No other man but I, in the recorded History of mankind, including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind ­ INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!”

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© ­ A Living Christ

http://www.arkenterprises.com/#VIDEOS
http://www.arkenterprises.com/jbtad6.html

Vimeo Videos
A Living Christ reveals the secret of Heaven and Hell
https://vimeo.com/236044400
https://vimeo.com/raymondkarczewski

A Living Christ says BOYCOTT Government and Religion
https://vimeo.com/246907985
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2019-03-15 20:51:45 UTC
Support this Uncertified Christ or Get A New Fake Dead Ray
My works are being
ridiculed for good reason.
"Then I will send complaints, update pages, and file lawsuits until the
abuse ceases or until you start getting balls and posting under your
real identity, which ever miracle comes first--very simple people--take
your pick." - Ed Wollmann upbraids his own sockpuppets.
This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/
dagnabit
2019-03-16 13:33:39 UTC
Post by Raymond Karczewski
Support this Living Christ or He is Gone
promises, promises.
Post by Raymond Karczewski
My works are being Censored by Facebook.
so zuckerfuckwit finally did something right?
Post by Raymond Karczewski
My Truth, my videos will be found
on my websites,
watch out for russian hackers. they're under everyone's bed.

the remainder of kookazooski's drooling rant-a-thon has
been summarily dismissed out of pure unadulterated
compassion for any poor souls who may have accidentally
read this far.

hth [tinh]

h, i i ? [tinh]
Teh Barfing Yak
2019-04-18 23:14:50 UTC
Ray must of died again. Elsewise he be a spamming this here website.
Teh Barfing Yak
2019-04-24 23:12:12 UTC
It is official. Ray has joined Grim Quarnhole in teh afterbirth of death.
Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
2019-04-28 08:03:05 UTC
Post by Teh Barfing Yak
It is official. Ray has joined Grim Quarnhole in teh afterbirth of death.
Indeed... I got a set of Official Christ hubcaps and an
Unlicensed Plate from the JeeBus.
Mirror of TRVTH
2021-10-25 04:15:43 UTC
Alright, which one of you spiritual pipsqueaks failed to
support this Living Christ?
http://youtu.be/sDLh3YZhpp4