Pest posts, June 9-12
Joseph Bartlo
2004-06-13 05:29:01 UTC
Below is a list of the pests posting their goddamned lies about me those
days. I include posts until now from today.

Cujo DeSockpuppet
ellis
Cuzzin Pest
Right Sock
Penas Sorus
Sovereign Sockpuppet©
Bookman
I Forgot My Nym
Patrick Lee Humphrey
Kid E. Poole
Daedalus
Paul
The Bartlo Blade
C.R. Osterwald
DrPostman
Ozzie Dog
Dan Baldwin
Daniel
Clave
GPM
Bartlo's Ass Banana
bob
a poor misguided soul
Quantum Foam Guy
Vanilla Gorilla
Acme Exploding Foam-Obsessed Meterologist
BaronLurk
Refuticus Bartlowski
Dr. Flonkenstein
Maximum Trollerdrive
Charles S. Lysaght
Peter J Ross
Anna Konda
David W. Poole, Jr.
grumpus
Starshine Moonbeam
\\The Commentator//
Greener Gump
Bob Officer
MAK
Aratzio
Strider
BartloSweetChariot
Little Meow
Guy Whose Name Is Displayed
John Griffin

These pathetic idiots continue their kookdancing and exchanging crap which
no one believes among themselves. I refute them and make fools of them, and
they come back again to receive the same. They accomplish nothing and yet
repeat their crap as if it may sometime be different next time - which it
never is. Many people who were on previous lists are no longer here - so
unlike them, I accomplish something doing this.

I don't read some posts from these pests - sometimes I respond and make the
truth plainly evident again - other times I see one lie from them and put
them on the list to indentify them as a person who should not be believed.

Note that few of these pests actually identify themselves, but are too chicken
to identify themselves.

This list includes people who participated in the discussions the pests
started.

They are again refuted.
BaronLurk
2004-06-13 05:55:20 UTC
One upon a time (Sun, 13 Jun 2004 05:29:01 GMT to be exact), in Message-ID:
<***@enter.net> to misc.survivalism, alt.fan.art-bell,
rec.autos.driving, alt.usenet.kooks, and alt.astrology; and on Sun, 13 Jun
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Below is a list of the pests posting their goddamned lies about me those
days. I include posts until now from today.
<...>
Post by Joseph Bartlo
BaronLurk
<...>

Excuse me, Mr. Bartlo. I only asked two questions of you, for which I do
not see a response to.

What crap did I post, or lie did I tell?
Please inform me what errors I have made. Thank you.

BL
C.R. Osterwald
2004-06-13 14:59:42 UTC
X-No-Archive:Yes
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Below is a list of the pests posting their goddamned lies about me those
days. I include posts until now from today.
<...>
Post by Joseph Bartlo
BaronLurk
<...>
Excuse me, Mr. Bartlo. I only asked two questions of you, for which I do
not see a response to.
What crap did I post, or lie did I tell?
Please inform me what errors I have made. Thank you.
Foamy has expanded his rather loose definition of "lies" and "crap" to
include "participation in threads containing lies and/or crap." Anyone
therefore judged guilty of "participation" by the Superior Human can
now be damned to eternal hellfire by the same Superior Human.

-=-=-=-=-

Official AFA-B Bully, Pest, Antagonist, Gubmint Disinformation
Agent, "Dr. Green" Sockpuppet, and Chief AFA-B Vote Rustler.
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)
2004-06-13 15:38:29 UTC
On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 08:59:42 -0600, "C.R. Osterwald" <***@dev.null>
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
Post by C.R. Osterwald
X-No-Archive:Yes
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Below is a list of the pests posting their goddamned lies about me those
days. I include posts until now from today.
<...>
Post by Joseph Bartlo
BaronLurk
<...>
Excuse me, Mr. Bartlo. I only asked two questions of you, for which I do
not see a response to.
What crap did I post, or lie did I tell?
Please inform me what errors I have made. Thank you.
Foamy has expanded his rather loose definition of "lies" and "crap" to
include "participation in threads containing lies and/or crap." Anyone
therefore judged guilty of "participation" by the Superior Human can
now be damned to eternal hellfire by the same Superior Human.
Threads in which *he* is also participating, ergo...
--
V.G.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.
"I wanted a car I could run down pedestrians with. But one with a comfy ride, like a sofa on wheels." - Father Haskell

"No doubt about it, 9-11 was orchestrated by Lockheed." - *lexa 'connects the dots' (***@4ax.com)
(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
C.R. Osterwald
2004-06-13 20:18:00 UTC
X-No-Archive:Yes
Post by C.R. Osterwald
X-No-Archive:Yes
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Below is a list of the pests posting their goddamned lies about me those
days. I include posts until now from today.
<...>
Post by Joseph Bartlo
BaronLurk
<...>
Excuse me, Mr. Bartlo. I only asked two questions of you, for which I do
not see a response to.
What crap did I post, or lie did I tell?
Please inform me what errors I have made. Thank you.
Foamy has expanded his rather loose definition of "lies" and "crap" to
include "participation in threads containing lies and/or crap." Anyone
therefore judged guilty of "participation" by the Superior Human can
now be damned to eternal hellfire by the same Superior Human.
Threads in which *he* is also participating, ergo...
Indeed, good sir.

-=-=-=-=-

Joseph Bartlo
2004-06-18 17:00:12 UTC
Post by C.R. Osterwald
X-No-Archive:Yes
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Below is a list of the pests posting their goddamned lies about me those
days. I include posts until now from today.
<...>
Post by Joseph Bartlo
BaronLurk
<...>
C.R. Osterwald
2004-06-18 18:12:05 UTC
X-No-Archive:Yes
No one asked you, Foamy.

-=-=-=-=-

Joseph Bartlo
2004-06-13 16:26:36 UTC
Lies and crap from a pest who can't understand a name in a header - to be
refuted later.
Post by C.R. Osterwald
X-No-Archive:Yes
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Below is a list of the pests posting their goddamned lies about me those
days. I include posts until now from today.
<...>
Post by Joseph Bartlo
BaronLurk
<...>
Daniel
2004-06-13 17:36:10 UTC
you can't refute shit, you Goddamned liar.
C.R. Osterwald
2004-06-13 20:19:28 UTC
X-No-Archive:Yes
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Lies and crap from a pest who can't understand a name in a header - to be
refuted later.
Don't bother, I shall pre-refute your pathetic top-posted non-response
right now. You stand refuted and without defense.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by C.R. Osterwald
X-No-Archive:Yes
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Below is a list of the pests posting their goddamned lies about me those
days. I include posts until now from today.
<...>
Post by Joseph Bartlo
BaronLurk
<...>

Joseph Bartlo
2004-06-18 17:00:50 UTC
Goddamned liars and pests cannot refute lies. I refute lies.

More crap from a pest.
Post by C.R. Osterwald
X-No-Archive:Yes
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by C.R. Osterwald
X-No-Archive:Yes
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Below is a list of the pests posting their goddamned lies about me those
days. I include posts until now from today.
<...>
Post by Joseph Bartlo
BaronLurk
<...>
Daedalus
2004-06-18 17:02:32 UTC
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Goddamned liars and pests cannot refute lies. I refute lies.
Try to keep up, pantyhead! I bet you can't refute them all!

Pestimon! Gotta Refute 'em all Gotta Refute 'em all!

Jade
Post by Joseph Bartlo
More crap from a pest.
Post by C.R. Osterwald
X-No-Archive:Yes
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by C.R. Osterwald
X-No-Archive:Yes
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Below is a list of the pests posting their goddamned lies about me those
days. I include posts until now from today.
<...>
Post by Joseph Bartlo
BaronLurk
<...>
C.R. Osterwald
2004-06-18 18:13:42 UTC
X-No-Archive:Yes
Post by Daedalus
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Goddamned liars and pests cannot refute lies. I refute lies.
Try to keep up, pantyhead! I bet you can't refute them all!
Pestimon! Gotta Refute 'em all Gotta Refute 'em all!
Mr. Pestimon will obsess much and keep trying, though!

-=-=-=-=-

C.R. Osterwald
2004-06-18 18:12:53 UTC
X-No-Archive:Yes
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Goddamned liars and pests cannot refute lies. I refute lies.
More crap from a pest.
I refute these Foamy statements. They are pathetic.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by C.R. Osterwald
X-No-Archive:Yes

BaronLurk
2004-06-16 02:02:26 UTC
Post by C.R. Osterwald
X-No-Archive:Yes
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Below is a list of the pests posting their goddamned lies about me those
days. I include posts until now from today.
<...>
Post by Joseph Bartlo
BaronLurk
<...>
Excuse me, Mr. Bartlo. I only asked two questions of you, for which I do
not see a response to.
What crap did I post, or lie did I tell?
Please inform me what errors I have made. Thank you.
Top Posting, evasion and refusal to answer the original question noted.
Therefore, it must be true that Mr. Bartlo is in an ongoing relationship
with a four-limbed mammal, and regularly masticates.
Sovereign Sockpuppet©
2004-06-13 06:25:18 UTC
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Below is a list of the pests posting their goddamned lies about me those
days. I include posts until now from today.
"until now from today"

What the hell is that supposed to mean, Foameo? Oh, I keep forgetting,
you're just blowing foam.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Cujo DeSockpuppet
ellis
Cuzzin Pest
Right Sock
Penas Sorus
Sovereign Sockpuppet©
There's another five hundred grand you owe me, blasphemyboi.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
they come back again to receive the same. They accomplish nothing and yet
repeat their crap as if it may sometime be different next time - which it
never is. Many people who were on previous lists are no longer here - so
unlike them, I accomplish something doing this.
Keep dancing Foameo.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
truth plainly evident again - other times I see one lie from them and put
them on the list to indentify them as a person who should not be believed.
I believe EVERYONE who pokes you with a sharp stick. You, on the other
hand,
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Note that few of these pests actually identify themselves, but are too
chicken
Post by Joseph Bartlo
to identify themselves.
I am the AFA-B Sovereign Sockpuppet©, the Sockmaster General of Sockpuppets
everywhere. Anywhere you see someone who has a wool, silk, or cotton face
and buttons for eyes, I am there.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
This list includes people who participated in the discussions the pests
started.
How long would it take for you to scribble and scrawl six billion names,
Foameo?
Post by Joseph Bartlo
They are again refuted.
Wrong, I refuted you earlier in the night. Since I refuted you first,
nothing you say counts. Hell, isn't it?
--
The AFA-B Sovereign Sockpuppet©

Government/Media Sponsored/Supported Disinformation/Mind Control Agent
Chief of Weather Control, Super Secret 34°, Order of the Illuminati
Presidential Puppeteer of the New World Order
Skepticult ID: 581-00504-208
Sockmaster General

"I can't fight no one." - Joseph "Foameo" Bartlo
Confession ID: <news:***@enter.net>

"I was voted 'Kook of the year' on the Internet." - Raymond Karczewski
Confession ID: <***@news.west.earthlink.net>
Acme Exploding Foam-Obsessed Meteorologist
2004-06-13 06:30:40 UTC
Post by Joseph Bartlo
[...]
Only #26?????

You will pay for such an omission, insofar as I will now proceed to
destroy your Usenet reputation.

Oh, wait, it's ALREADY destroyed.

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
They are again refuted.
Bookman
2004-06-13 06:51:00 UTC
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Below is a list of the pests posting their goddamned lies about me those
days. I include posts until now from today.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
ellis
Cuzzin Pest
Right Sock
Penas Sorus
Sovereign Sockpuppet©
Bookman
Your humble Tyrant.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
[...]
Bartlie by the ko0kdancing Bartliar.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
and exchanging crap which
The Bartliar mis-represents normal conversation with his lies.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
no one believes among themselves.
Another Bartlie, as anyone who can read will discover. But Joey Bartmo
lies a lot, don't he?
Post by Joseph Bartlo
I refute them and make fools of them, and
I refute this refutation, and step back to allow Bartmo to make a fool
of Bartlo. Q.E.D.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
they come back again to receive the same. They accomplish nothing and yet
repeat their crap as if it may sometime be different next time - which it
never is. Many people who were on previous lists are no longer here - so
unlike them, I accomplish something doing this.
Bartlo is again lying about accomplishing anything. He can't stop anyone.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
I don't read some posts from these pests
Another lie, since he has to read every post he responds to. But Bartlo has
a long
history of lying.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
- sometimes I respond and make the
truth plainly evident again
With your lies? God will damn you for your lies, based
on your own testimony.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
- other times I see one lie from them and put
them on the list to indentify them as a person who should not be believed.
Says Bartmo the censor. I say use your own judgement,
and ignore the crude orders of Bartlo the Liar.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Note that few of these pests actually identify themselves, but are too chicken
to identify themselves.
Note that Bartlo can't understand the concept of nicknames.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
This list includes people who participated in the discussions the pests
started..
Or the lits of nicknames that Bartlo hates so much, he'll
_lie_ in order to pretend that they don't exist. Also because
he's a liar and blasphemer.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
They are again refuted.
No, they [tint] are not, because Joey the Liar is lying
about the word "refute" again.

ESL!
--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)
"I'd love to kill you in a ring" - Bartmo gets all touchy-feely
Bookman
Joseph Bartlo
2004-06-13 16:27:43 UTC
Lies and crap from a pest who can't understand a name in a header - to be
refuted later.
Post by Bookman
<Groups corrected>
Post by Joseph Bartlo
I don't read some posts from these pests
Another lie, since he has to read every post he responds to. But Bartlo
has
Post by Bookman
a long
history of lying.
Bookman
2004-06-13 17:21:17 UTC
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Lies and crap from a pest who can't understand a name in a header - to be
refuted later.
The refutations from Bartlo the Liar are powerless.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Bookman
<Groups corrected>
Joseph Bartlo
2004-06-18 16:46:36 UTC
Post by Bookman
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Lies and crap from a pest who can't understand a name in a header - to be
refuted later.
The refutations from Bartlo the Liar are powerless.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Bookman
<Groups corrected>
Little Meow
2004-06-13 06:53:52 UTC
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Below is a list of the pests posting their goddamned lies about me
those days. I include posts until now from today.
These are but a few of the people Joseph sees as pests.
Joseph believes there are pests everywhere. He believes
they work behind his back against him.

Joseph, your war will never end. You create pests wherever
you go. They are your excuse for not accomplishing as much
with your life as you had hoped. The pests are your blanket
against the cold reality of failure.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
[...]
You "forgot" several names.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
These pathetic idiots continue their kookdancing and exchanging crap
which no one believes among themselves.
What is you problem with dancing? Do you even know how to dance?
Post by Joseph Bartlo
I refute them and make fools
of them, and they come back again to receive the same.
They come back because you amuse them.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
They accomplish nothing and yet repeat their crap as if it may
sometime be different next time - which it never is.
They accomplish their own amusement.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Many people who were on previous lists are no longer here - so unlike
them, I accomplish something doing this.
You accomplish the amusement of others.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
I don't read some posts from these pests - sometimes I respond and
make the truth plainly evident again - other times I see one lie from
them and put them on the list to indentify them as a person who should
not be believed.
You really care that someone called you a chicken. You really care that
someone says you kookdance. It is important to you that people not think
that you are a kookdancing chicken. I sorry to disappoint you, but most
people don't care if you are a kookdancing chicken. They care about
their own amusement, however.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Note that few of these pests actually identify themselves, but are too
chicken to identify themselves.
The pest list is a work of art. You are the brush. You won't like
who the artists are. (Hint: check your list!)
Post by Joseph Bartlo
This list includes people who participated in the discussions the
pests started.
Like me. I guess mere discussion is target for pest listing.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
They are again refuted.
Your behavior is amusing, but who do you think cares about your opinion.
You see yourself as a crusader battling numerous attacks against you, but
you are merely the court jester, making pompous proclamations and
stamping about as the audience cast jibes upon you.

This is the essence of the kookdance.
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)
2004-06-13 07:08:47 UTC
Post by Little Meow
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Below is a list of the pests posting their goddamned lies about me
those days. I include posts until now from today.
These are but a few of the people Joseph sees as pests.
Joseph believes there are pests everywhere. He believes
they work behind his back against him.
Joseph, your war will never end.
Foamy's 'war' makes me laugh. The only way he can win it is to
resign, which he appears incapable of doing.

Joseph Bartlo
obo
2004-06-13 12:28:34 UTC
Do you know what refute means?
Joseph Bartlo
2004-06-13 07:09:37 UTC
Post by Little Meow
These are but a few of the people Joseph sees as pests.
Joseph believes there are pests everywhere. He believes
they work behind his back against him.
Joseph, your war will never end. You create pests wherever
you go. They are your excuse for not accomplishing as much
with your life as you had hoped. The pests are your blanket
against the cold reality of failure.
No - each of these pests are there because they post lies about me or
participate in threads designed to libel me. There is NO OTHER REASON
I put them on the list. It is NEVER anything I imagine or concoct.
Nor do I generally place a person there for posting one or a few lies
I could address such as I am now with you. The list in generally for
more accomplished liars than that.

Where did you lie above, you may ask. You assume I did not accomplish
as much with my life as I had hoped, and that I use pests as an excuse.
You have no way of knowing that - you don't really know what I expected
to accomplish or hoped to, and when. You don't know who I believe are
largely responsible for putting the proverbial stumbling blocks in my way.
You incorrectly state I believe there are pests everywhere. No - I said
several times that the pests who constantly post lies about me here are
only a small and among the most despicable portion of the human population.
I make that assertion because I met many people in many places, and in
none of those have I encountered such pathetic, persistent, and dumb liars
as I encounter here.

I.e., there's a reason for everything I say and post - that's the part
that really may scare some people. I am not simply picking idle curse
words out of the clear blue sky. I choose them to be applicable for
certain people and certain things.

The bottom line is that I assume nothing about you - I do not attempt to
bother any of these people unless they first do so to me. So why do you
and they do this ?
Post by Little Meow
Your behavior is amusing, but who do you think cares about your opinion.
Those are not opinions expressed above, but facts. Each person on that
list posted a lie about me or participated in that activity - and will
be held accountable for it. You'll try to pretend that is not so, and
I cannot prove to you each & every one of those people lied (though for
many it is as simple a checking my name in my header). So no - these are
not opinions, they are facts.
Post by Little Meow
You see yourself as a crusader battling numerous attacks against you, but
you are merely the court jester, making pompous proclamations and
stamping about as the audience cast jibes upon you.
No. Because a proven liar says this does not mean it is true. You CLEARLY
have an agenda against me, and I clearly illustrated how you assume many
things which are not so and you have no way of knowing. So your credibility
regarding this comment also is close to 0.
Post by Little Meow
This is the essence of the kookdance.
No. No matter how much you pests try to tell this lie, it is YOU who are
all kookdancing - it is YOU who start the bickering, unprovoked, and YOU
want to make an enemy. You CANNOT deny that nor lie about it without me
identifying you as the goddamned liars you are. I say "goddamned" liars,
because as I illustrated - from what I learned in the Bible and otherwise,
that is indeed the punishment fit for such persistent practice of lies
and deception. You are all deceivers and liars of the highest order -
constantly libeling and attempting to harass a person who did nothing to
you previously. You are not treating a person you would have them treat
you, but doing the EXACT OPPOSITE. I can inform you all you are liars a
better way I suppose, but it is all of YOU who have to change what you are
doing, or face the ultimate consequences, which are very unpleasant.
Little Meow
2004-06-13 08:31:53 UTC
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Little Meow
These are but a few of the people Joseph sees as pests.
Joseph believes there are pests everywhere. He believes
they work behind his back against him.
Joseph, your war will never end. You create pests wherever
you go. They are your excuse for not accomplishing as much
with your life as you had hoped. The pests are your blanket
against the cold reality of failure.
No - each of these pests are there because they post lies about me or
participate in threads designed to libel me. There is NO OTHER REASON
I put them on the list. It is NEVER anything I imagine or concoct.
Nor do I generally place a person there for posting one or a few lies
I could address such as I am now with you.
And yet, I am also on the list.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Where did you lie above, you may ask. You assume I did not accomplish
as much with my life as I had hoped, and that I use pests as an
excuse. You have no way of knowing that
You reveal so much about yourself in your posts, not only by what
you say, but what you don't say. You are an exercise in social
engineering.
I was interested in why so many people were saying outrageous things
about you. It is easy enough to see that many of the statements were
false and intended only to incite, no refutations are necessary and
are an insult to the intelligence of the average usenet reader. But I
wanted to decide for myself about the rest.
I was interested in how ne.weather could turn into such a wasteland. I
looked at the google archive and found that years ago, there was a
somewhat abrasive, tactless, humourless poster by the name of Joseph
Bartlo, who rubbed increasing numbers of fellow weather posters the wrong
way. What was amazing was that mere stimulus-response should have
provided enough negative feedback to moderate the average poster, but
it had the opposite effect on you.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
[...]
You really don't see.
Try to explain a joke.
The humour is lost. Explanation is pointless.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Little Meow
Your behavior is amusing, but who do you think cares about your opinion.
Those are not opinions expressed above, but facts. Each person on
that list posted a lie about me or participated in that activity - and
will be held accountable for it. You'll try to pretend that is not
so, and I cannot prove to you each & every one of those people lied
(though for many it is as simple a checking my name in my header). So
no - these are not opinions, they are facts.
Other than you and those you amuse, no one cares,
but you are the only one who takes it seriously.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Little Meow
You see yourself as a crusader battling numerous attacks against you,
but you are merely the court jester, making pompous proclamations and
stamping about as the audience cast jibes upon you.
No. Because a proven liar says this does not mean it is true. You
CLEARLY have an agenda against me, and I clearly illustrated how you
assume many things which are not so and you have no way of knowing.
So your credibility regarding this comment also is close to 0.
Have you ever spoken to a group of people, and they suddenly start
to snicker? Would you ask them what was so funny, or would you try
to ignore them and try to talk louder?
If you think this has never happened to you, maybe you just didn't
notice snickering.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Little Meow
[...]
AUK is the theatre of the kookdance. Many, many dancers have stood upon
the stage and performed the "Dance O' de Nile." The kook is a kook, not
for the dance, but because it does not know it is a kook, and goes
to great pains to insist that it is not a kook. This is the dance.
It is called a kookdance.

Those you say are kookdancing are really just being assholes, but they
know they are being assholes (I'm the biggest asshole I know!). They
just want to be no. 1 on your list.

I'm not giving away any secrets here.
Your pest war schema is too deeply ingrained for you to listen beyond
the world you've built for yourself, and you've heard this all before.
I'm just wondering where, on your list, I'll be next time.
Joseph Bartlo
2004-06-13 08:59:36 UTC
Post by Little Meow
And yet, I am also on the list.
For several other lies.
Post by Little Meow
You reveal so much about yourself in your posts, not only by what
you say, but what you don't say. You are an exercise in social
engineering.
No - you are simply pests who pick at me while you should be concerned about
yourselves and allow me to do as I please. I never seem to complain about
that, huh ?
Post by Little Meow
I was interested in how ne.weather could turn into such a wasteland. I
looked at the google archive and found that years ago, there was a
somewhat abrasive, tactless, humourless poster by the name of Joseph
Bartlo, who rubbed increasing numbers of fellow weather posters the wrong
way. What was amazing was that mere stimulus-response should have
provided enough negative feedback to moderate the average poster, but
it had the opposite effect on you.
Again, you're gonna try to say I was responsible for those problems, but it
was primarily people who posted things they knew would bother me yet would
be difficult to explain why without getting into many details I'd rather not
mention. The deceivers are experts at that - and they also were/are of the
highest order regarding that. The main difference among them and these pests
is that the effect on the group was much more tolerable with them, but they
all have the same goal - bother Joseph, attempt to defame Joseph and cause
him problems. They know that is their primary intent. People who do not do
that don't receive any of such responses - as several of them could attest
to. I don't to mention any names and get them involved in this - but they
know who they are. The originator of the group is one, actually.
Post by Little Meow
Other than you and those you amuse, no one cares,
but you are the only one who takes it seriously.
Again, you falsely assume these things. You have no way of knowing how many
readers are amused - how many are interested, how many are disgusted, etc.

You are clearly saying this for the same reason you do many other things -
to attempt to belittle and create an anfavorable opinion of me. I won't
allow that either without calling you on it.
Post by Little Meow
Have you ever spoken to a group of people, and they suddenly start
to snicker? Would you ask them what was so funny, or would you try
to ignore them and try to talk louder?
If you think this has never happened to you, maybe you just didn't
notice snickering.
See above.

Bottom line - I don't post about you - what the hell make you try to bother
and create an unfavorable opinion of me.

Example : You never asked me if I ever talked to a group of students and
their eyebrows raised because they were amazed at something I just had told
them. Yet MANY times I posted weather discussions here which included things
no one else thought of or mentioned - some you would hear nowhere else.

You and the other pests ignore any sort of thing like that, because the last
thing you want is a favorable impression of me made.

So again, you don't fool me - probably not much of anyone else - you are an
attacker, and your intent is clear.
Post by Little Meow
AUK is the theatre of the kookdance.
Bullshit that I couldn't care the least about. Bullshit that people who can
do nothing else worth mentioning (or choose not to the times they spend with
that) involve themselves with.
Post by Little Meow
The kook is a kook, not for the dance, but because it does not know it is
a kook, and goes to great pains to insist that it is not a kook. This is
the dance. It is called a kookdance.
See above, attacker. You do not fool anyone. I defend myself against your
attacks and refute lies of the pests. I make it clear they do the kookdance.
The kookdance is when they constantly try to dance around the truth - and
they you do it very poorly. I was gonna include you in that, but you followed
Post by Little Meow
Those you say are kookdancing are really just being assholes, but they
know they are being assholes (I'm the biggest asshole I know!). They
just want to be no. 1 on your list.
The pests want to create a no-win situaion for me. If I respond to their
lies and crap, they can erroneously call me a kook - if I don't, then they
got away with them and maybe even convinced a few people.

they do not fool me nor many others I suspect - though a few pests would
claim otherwise.
Little Meow
2004-06-13 09:06:48 UTC
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Little Meow
And yet, I am also on the list.
For several other lies.
Truly amazing!!!
Sovereign Sockpuppet©
2004-06-13 09:13:36 UTC
Post by Little Meow
[...]
Everything that Foameo Foamblower just wrote has been summarily refuted.
Hell, isn't it?

Joseph Bartlo
Sovereign Sockpuppet©
2004-06-13 16:55:13 UTC
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Little Meow
[...]
You've been refuted now, so any refutations you claim are forthcoming are
prerefuted by my present refutation, therefore you are refuted, thusly.
Hell, isn't it?

Little Meow
2004-06-13 17:38:10 UTC
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
You incorrectly state I believe there are pests everywhere. No -
said
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
bother any of these people unless they first do so to me. So why
do
you
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
and they do this ?
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
many it is as simple a checking my name in my header). So no -
these
are
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
not opinions, they are facts.
Post by Little Meow
You see yourself as a crusader battling numerous attacks
against
you,
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
but
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
doing, or face the ultimate consequences, which are very
unpleasant.
Everything that Foameo Foamblower just wrote has been summarily
refuted. Hell, isn't it?
Lies and crap from pests who can't understand a name in a header to
be refuted later.
You've been refuted now, so any refutations you claim are forthcoming
are prerefuted by my present refutation, therefore you are refuted,
thusly. Hell, isn't it?
There seems to be a difference of opinion here.
Mr. Bartlo appears to believe, as evidenced by his many poasts, that
numerical advantage in refutation assertions takes precedence over
prior refutation assertions. Mr. Sockpuppet© appears to take the opposite
view, that prerefutation assertions trumps any subsequent refutation
assertions by the refutee.

Logic dictates that Mr. Sockpuppet© prerefutation assertions render
Mr. Bartlo's subsequent refutation assertions null and void by simple
fact of having been refuted by Sovereign fiat.

I would refer this matter to a panel of esteemed citizens,
if one can be found.
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)
2004-06-13 17:52:19 UTC
Post by Little Meow
Logic dictates that Mr. Sockpuppet© prerefutation assertions render
Mr. Bartlo's subsequent refutation assertions null and void by simple
fact of having been refuted by Sovereign fiat.
I would refer this matter to a panel of esteemed citizens,
if one can be found.
Clearly, Mr. Sockpuppet© has all the weight of legal precedent on his
side, alone, and the Bartlonian 'refutations', so-called, are as
impotent as Bartlo, himself.

Sovereign Sockpuppet©
2004-06-13 18:38:09 UTC
Post by Little Meow
Logic dictates that Mr. Sockpuppet© prerefutation assertions render
Mr. Bartlo's subsequent refutation assertions null and void by simple
fact of having been refuted by Sovereign fiat.
I would refer this matter to a panel of esteemed citizens,
if one can be found.
Clearly, Mr. Sockpuppet© has all the weight of legal precedent on his
side, alone, and the Bartlonian 'refutations', so-called, are as
impotent as Bartlo, himself.
They don't make a pill for Foameo's particular "problems" either.

Little Meow
2004-06-13 19:10:21 UTC
Post by Little Meow
Logic dictates that Mr. Sockpuppet© prerefutation assertions render
Mr. Bartlo's subsequent refutation assertions null and void by
simple fact of having been refuted by Sovereign fiat.
I would refer this matter to a panel of esteemed citizens,
if one can be found.
Clearly, Mr. Sockpuppet© has all the weight of legal precedent on his
side, alone, and the Bartlonian 'refutations', so-called, are as
impotent as Bartlo, himself.
They don't make a pill for Foameo's particular "problems" either.
It's not a problem if he never avails himself of all his
appendages' secondary functions.
Little Meow
2004-06-13 19:19:27 UTC
Post by Little Meow
Logic dictates that Mr. Sockpuppet© prerefutation assertions render
Mr. Bartlo's subsequent refutation assertions null and void by simple
fact of having been refuted by Sovereign fiat.
I would refer this matter to a panel of esteemed citizens,
if one can be found.
Clearly, Mr. Sockpuppet© has all the weight of legal precedent on his
side, alone, and the Bartlonian 'refutations', so-called, are as
impotent as Bartlo, himself.
Mr. Sockpuppet© also benefits from much higher standing in the
community. Mr. Bartlo's continued displays of contempt and
disrespect endear him no ally.

Mr. Bartlo's upcoming impeachment for conduct unbecoming a Bartmo
may require a change of venue. His continued impudence is designed
only to prejudice the jury and force a mistrial. I propose that the
impeachment be removed from AUK to ne.weather, where he may be
judged by a jury of his peers. That is, if we can find anyone who he
doesn't consider a pest.
Joseph Bartlo
C.R. Osterwald
2004-06-18 18:09:18 UTC
X-No-Archive:Yes
You have become a one-trick TOP POSTING pony, Mr. Pest.

-=-=-=-=-

GPM
2004-06-13 19:23:16 UTC
Post by Little Meow
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
bother any of these people unless they first do so to me. So why
do
you
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
and they do this ?
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
many it is as simple a checking my name in my header). So no -
these
are
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
not opinions, they are facts.
Post by Little Meow
You see yourself as a crusader battling numerous attacks
against
you,
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
but
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
[...]
You won't find such a panel in Mt. Pocono.
--
"I'm honored to shake the hand of a brave Iraqi citizen who had his
hand cut off by Saddam Hussein."
G W Bush —Washington, D.C., May 25, 2004

"Recession means that people's incomes, at the employer level, are
going down, basically, relative to costs, people are getting laid
off.
G W Bush —Washington, D.C., Feb. 19, 2004
Joseph Bartlo
2004-06-18 16:44:41 UTC
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
bother any of these people unless they first do so to me. So why do
you
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
and they do this ?
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
many it is as simple a checking my name in my header). So no - these
are
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
not opinions, they are facts.
Post by Little Meow
You see yourself as a crusader battling numerous attacks against
you,
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
but
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Sovereign Sockpuppet©
2004-06-18 18:35:51 UTC
Do you eat with that mouth, oh blasphemous Bo0tlo?
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
bother any of these people unless they first do so to me. So why do
you
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
and they do this ?
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
many it is as simple a checking my name in my header). So no - these
are
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
not opinions, they are facts.
Post by Little Meow
You see yourself as a crusader battling numerous attacks against
you,
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
but
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Little Meow
you are merely the court jester, making pompous proclamations and
stamping about as the audience cast jibes upon you.
No. Because a proven liar says this does not mean it is true.
You
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
CLEARLY
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Joseph Bartlo

Paul
2004-06-13 13:43:39 UTC
Post by Little Meow
This is the essence of the kookdance.
The essence of the kookdance is that you keep posting your lists to news groups you
have stated you don't read. This is the sole reason that I have declared war on you
and were you to quit the x-posting to the group I participate in, I would leave you
alone and I suspect that others would too.

Psaul
Joseph Bartlo
You are all pests doing the kookdancing and posting crap.
Anna Konda
Saying so over and over again don't make it true, Foamboi.
Patrick Lee Humphrey
2004-06-13 20:13:32 UTC
Post by Paul
Post by Little Meow
This is the essence of the kookdance.
The essence of the kookdance is that you keep posting your lists to news
groups you have stated you don't read. This is the sole reason that I have
declared war on you and were you to quit the x-posting to the group I
participate in, I would leave you alone and I suspect that others would too.
It's okay spilling that plan...he'll never leave anyone alone. What would he
do without the attention?
--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (***@io.com) Houston, Texas
www.chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2003-04 Houston Aeros)
Paul
2004-06-13 22:40:08 UTC
Post by Patrick Lee Humphrey
Post by Paul
Post by Little Meow
This is the essence of the kookdance.
The essence of the kookdance is that you keep posting your lists to news
groups you have stated you don't read. This is the sole reason that I have
declared war on you and were you to quit the x-posting to the group I
participate in, I would leave you alone and I suspect that others would too.
It's okay spilling that plan...he'll never leave anyone alone.
Yeah, I don't really expect him to grasp the concept. Just thought I'd put my cards
on the table so to speak.
Post by Patrick Lee Humphrey
What would he do without the attention?
Personally, I am hoping he will self-destruct.

Paul
Patrick Lee Humphrey
2004-06-14 03:39:34 UTC
Post by Paul
Post by Little Meow
This is the essence of the kookdance.
The essence of the kookdance is that you keep posting your lists to news
groups you have stated you don't read. This is the sole reason that I have
declared war on you and were you to quit the x-posting to the group I
participate in, I would leave you alone and I suspect that others would too.
It's okay spilling that plan...he'll never leave anyone alone.
Yeah, I don't really expect him to grasp the concept. Just thought I'd put my
cards on the table so to speak.
He'd never notice anyway. As you've observed, he's anything but the brightest
crayon in the box.
Post by Paul
Post by Patrick Lee Humphrey
What would he do without the attention?
Personally, I am hoping he will self-destruct.
That would be the perfect opportunity for the Commonwealth to re-introduce
their old license plate motto: "You've got a friend in"...
Joseph Bartlo
Daniel
2004-06-13 17:37:10 UTC
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Little Meow
These are but a few of the people Joseph sees as pests.
Joseph believes there are pests everywhere. He believes
they work behind his back against him.
Joseph, your war will never end. You create pests wherever
you go. They are your excuse for not accomplishing as much
with your life as you had hoped. The pests are your blanket
against the cold reality of failure.
No - each of these pests are there because they post lies about me or
participate in threads designed to libel me.
well jackass, if that is the case, then SUE THEM. or are you a Goddamned
liar?
Patrick Lee Humphrey
2004-06-13 20:16:19 UTC
Post by Daniel
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Little Meow
These are but a few of the people Joseph sees as pests.
Joseph believes there are pests everywhere. He believes
they work behind his back against him.
Joseph, your war will never end. You create pests wherever
you go. They are your excuse for not accomplishing as much
with your life as you had hoped. The pests are your blanket
against the cold reality of failure.
No - each of these pests are there because they post lies about me or
participate in threads designed to libel me.
well jackass, if that is the case, then SUE THEM. or are you a Goddamned
liar?
All he has to do is find a lawyer willing to take his hopeless case -- pro
bono. That *might* happen before the heat death of the universe.
Joseph Bartlo
2004-06-18 16:49:07 UTC
I am not a jackass, jackass.
Daedalus
2004-06-18 16:55:38 UTC
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Daniel
well jackass, if that is the case, then SUE THEM. or are you a Goddamned
liar?
I am not a jackass, jackass.
You are a goddamned liar pest.

Jade
Joseph Bartlo
Jade
C.R. Osterwald
2004-06-18 18:10:42 UTC
X-No-Archive:Yes
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Daniel
well jackass, if that is the case, then SUE THEM. or are you a Goddamned
liar?
I am not a jackass, jackass.
For someone that doesn't like being called names, you sure spew them
out left and right in return. This makes you a hypocrite.

-=-=-=-=-

Paul
2004-06-17 17:36:34 UTC
Post by Little Meow
Joseph, your war will never end. You create pests wherever
you go. They are your excuse for not accomplishing as much
with your life as you had hoped. The pests are your blanket
against the cold reality of failure.
Hammer --->Nail--->Head
Post by Little Meow
You "forgot" several names.
That's hoe blasphemyboi deludes himself into thinking that he is winning the war.
Post by Little Meow
Post by Joseph Bartlo
I refute them and make fools
of them, and they come back again to receive the same.
They come back because you amuse them.
uYp.

Psaul
Gary L. Burnore
2004-06-13 07:20:55 UTC
Post by Joseph Bartlo
[...]
The list of people who've spanked your sorry little ass is growing
again. They're all still laughing at you, k00k.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
I don't read some posts from
Liar.
Clave
They are again refuted.
Joseph Bartlo
2004-06-13 08:37:25 UTC
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Below is a list of the pests posting their goddamned lies about me
those days. I include posts until now from today.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
Numbah-fucking One again!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!
Thanks a heap, Foamboi!
Post by Joseph Bartlo
[...]
How do you know that, Foamboi. Everyone on that lits of haet believes
you'll never show to fight me, coward.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
I refute them and make fools
of them, and they come back again to receive the same. They
accomplish nothing and yet repeat their crap as if it may sometime be
different next time - which it never is. Many people who were on
previous lists are no longer here - so unlike them, I accomplish
something doing this.
You get laughed at, but that doesn't take much, Foamboi.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
I don't read some posts from these pests - sometimes I respond and
make the truth plainly evident again - other times I see one lie from
them and put them on the list to indentify them as a person who should
not be believed.
Sure you do.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Note that few of these pests actually identify themselves, but are too
chicken to identify themselves.
This list includes people who participated in the discussions the
pests started.
They are again refuted.
I refute the lits, you and your drunken mother.
--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
CAN" -Edmo finally right, but not in the way he expected ....
David W. Poole, Jr.
2004-06-15 03:37:23 UTC
Nope, *you* are addressed, you're just not smart enough to realize it,
BartTroll(tm).
Joseph Bartlo
2004-06-13 08:38:19 UTC
Lies from pest who references my text and addresses someone else - except
for the part about being first on the list (simply because he posted the
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Note that few of these pests actually identify themselves, but are too
chicken to identify themselves.
This list includes people who participated in the discussions the
pests started.
They are again refuted.
I refute you, your lits and your drunken mother.
David W. Poole, Jr.
2004-06-14 19:48:50 UTC
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Lies from pest who references my text and addresses someone else - except
for the part about being first on the list (simply because he posted the
You incompetent fool! You rank by the order posted, and *not* by the
quality of the post?!?!? No wonder you can't get a job!
Edmond Wollmann
2004-06-15 01:48:13 UTC
Post by David W. Poole, Jr.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Lies from pest who references my text and addresses someone else - except
for the part about being first on the list (simply because he posted the
You incompetent fool! You rank by the order posted, and *not* by the
quality of the post?!?!? No wonder you can't get a job!
Please keep Bartlo crap out.
Thanks
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)
2004-06-15 02:38:22 UTC
On 14 Jun 2004 18:48:13 -0700, ***@yahoo.com (Edmond Wollmann)
Post by Edmond Wollmann
Post by David W. Poole, Jr.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Lies from pest who references my text and addresses someone else - except
for the part about being first on the list (simply because he posted the
You incompetent fool! You rank by the order posted, and *not* by the
quality of the post?!?!? No wonder you can't get a job!
Please keep Bartlo crap out.
Thanks
Has anyone told you to go fuck yourself, today? If not, consider
yourself told, Eddie.

DrPostman
2004-06-15 03:28:07 UTC
Post by Edmond Wollmann
Post by David W. Poole, Jr.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Lies from pest who references my text and addresses someone else - except
for the part about being first on the list (simply because he posted the
You incompetent fool! You rank by the order posted, and *not* by the
quality of the post?!?!? No wonder you can't get a job!
Please keep Bartlo crap out.
Bartlo Crap® is everywhere. You should
already know this since you are full of it as well.
Post by Edmond Wollmann
Thanks
No problem.

--
Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors of afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® member #15-51506-253.

"Did the Venus transit occur during sunset, idiot?"
- Grant,on the GLP web board, explains to us how
sunrise happens in NY and Asia at the same time.
HAL Swearingen
Try telling that to the cocksucker Bartlo. He thrives on this shit.
Daedalus
2004-06-17 17:48:00 UTC
Post by Edmond Wollmann
Post by David W. Poole, Jr.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Lies from pest who references my text and addresses someone else - except
for the part about being first on the list (simply because he posted the
You incompetent fool! You rank by the order posted, and *not* by the
quality of the post?!?!? No wonder you can't get a job!
Please keep Bartlo crap out.
Thanks
Go sit on a stack of unsold books, astro-kook.

Jade
Patrick Lee Humphrey
2004-06-13 10:38:03 UTC
(Newsgroups de-foamed)
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Below is a list of the pests posting their goddamned lies about me those
days. I include posts until now from today.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
ellis
Cuzzin Pest
Right Sock
Penas Sorus
Sovereign Sockpuppet©
Bookman
I Forgot My Nym
Patrick Lee Humphrey
Jesus H. Christ knee-deep in a copper bathtub with his finger in the light
socket, son -- #9 is all I get? You're liable to annoy me just a bit. (How
do you determine your Wonderland "ratings"? First to piss you off gets the
top prize?
obo
You forgot to add Joseph Bartlo.
Paul
2004-06-13 13:03:31 UTC
<ng's corrected, ne.weather restored>

"Detroit Bartlo" <***@la-lakers.com> wrote in message news:***@enter.net...

No date last night, I see.

Lits corrected, de-foamied and approved.
Below is a list of the pests posting their <blasphemy> lies about everything those
days. I include posts until now from today.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So I guess we can add poor grammer to your poor spelling abilities.
Joseph Bartlo
Below is a list of the valiant truth seekers posting their 100% pure TRVTH about
everything those
days.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
ellis
Cuzzin Pest
Right Sock
Penas Sorus
Sovereign Sockpuppet©
Bookman
I Forgot My Nym
Patrick Lee Humphrey
Kid E. Poole
Daedalus
Paul
#12??? No fricking respect from a punk like you, boy.
The Bartlo Blade
[...]
<refutation>

Quite a lits there, blasphemyboi.46 valliant warriors. I thought you said you were
winning the war. Or is that only in your dreams?
These pathetic idiots continue their kookdancing and exchanging crap which
no one believes among themselves. I refute them and make fools of them, and
they come back again to receive the same. They accomplish nothing and yet
repeat their crap as if it may sometime be different next time - which it
never is. Many people who were on previous lists are no longer here - so
unlike them, I accomplish something doing this.
I refute the above statements. There is only one ko0k herem JoJo and that is you, the
poaster of lits to news groups you state you don't even read and it is physically
impossible to exchange crap over the internet, so keep your fetishes to your self,
you pervert. You refute nothing, bartmo the dancing nutbag, and the only one made a
fo0l of is you, the fuckwit of the poconos. We come back so we can dish out more
abuse and ass kicking to your sorry little ass as you seem to enjoy it. We accomplish
much stress relief and entertainment by giving you the ass whipping that you sorely
deserve and theat your father should have given you years ago. Anyone who is not on
the lits id soemone you have surrendered to and you acknowledge as your intellectual
superior. You accomplish nothing, you sinner.
I don't read some posts from these pests - sometimes I respond and make the
truth plainly evident again - other times I see one lie from them and put
them on the list to indentify them as a person who should not be believed.
If you don't read the poasts, then how do you know they are psests? This makes you a
liar, a psest and a hypocrite.
Note that few of these pests actually identify themselves, but are too chicken
to identify themselves.
And how do we know that you are really Joseph Bartlo, and not some other idiot. We
don't.
This list includes people who participated in the discussions the pests
started.
Gee, someone might be trying to defend your worthless ass and you still put them on
the lits 'o hate. That's low, Foami McDouchebag
They are again refuted.
I refute the above statement.

</refutation>

<humor>

<kinda long and just about all of these items could describe our nefarious little
Bartmo>

"Hello, and welcome to the mental health hotline.

If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.

If you are codependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you.

If you have multiple personalities, press 3,4,5, and 6.

If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want. Stay on the line so we
can trace your call.

If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will transferred to the mother ship.

If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a small voice will tell you which
number to press.

If you are manic depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press, no one will
answer.

If you have a nervous disorder, please fidget with the hash key until someone comes
on the line.

If you are dyslexic, press 6969696969.

If you have amnesia, press 8 and state your name, address, phone number, date of
birth, social security number, and your mother's maiden name.

If you have post-traumatic-stress disorder, slowly and carefully press 000.

If you have bipolar disorder, please leave a message after the beep, or before the
beep, or after the beep. Please wait for the beep.

If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short term memory loss,
press 9. If you have short term memory loss, press 9. If you have short term memory
loss, press 9.

If you have low self esteem, please hang up. All our operators are too busy to talk
to you."

If your name is Joesph Bartlo, go fuck yourself!

</humor>

Psaul
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)
2004-06-13 15:05:31 UTC
On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 09:03:31 -0400, "Paul"
<UPS_SUCKS!@slower_traffic_get_to_the_right.com> wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
Post by Paul
Quite a lits there, blasphemyboi.46 valliant warriors. I thought you said you were
winning the war. Or is that only in your dreams?
Since the whole 'war' is entirely in his dreams, that's the only place
it can be 'won'.

Joseph Bartlo
Cujo DeSockpuppet

Cujo DeSockpuppet

C.R. Osterwald
2004-06-13 14:48:42 UTC
X-No-Archive:Yes
In article <***@enter.net>, Joseph Bartlo
<***@enter.net> wrote:

[Foamy's pathetic games with the newsgroups line fixed]
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Below is a list of the pests posting their goddamned lies about me those
days.
Thank you, this will be added to The Great Pest War annals.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
I include posts until now from today.
Huh? Say what?
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Cujo DeSockpuppet
Well done, sir!
Post by Joseph Bartlo
[...]
Some cheese with your whine today?
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Many people who were on previous lists are no longer here - so
unlike them, I accomplish something doing this.
This statement is one for the annals! It nicely demonstrates that you
are too patheticly clueless to understand the simple concept of a
sockpuppet, while people laugh at your antics.

["refutation" snipped]

Please to add my name to your next pathetic hate lits.

-=-=-=-=-

Joseph Bartlo
2004-06-13 16:26:24 UTC
X-No-Archive:Yes
Post by Joseph Bartlo
I include posts until now from today.
Huh? Say what?
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Cujo DeSockpuppet
Well done, sir!
C.R. Osterwald
2004-06-13 20:17:15 UTC
X-No-Archive:Yes
In article <***@enter.net>, Joseph Bartlo
<***@enter.net> wrote:

[pathetic and powerless top posting corrected]
Post by Joseph Bartlo
X-No-Archive:Yes
Post by Joseph Bartlo
I include posts until now from today.
Huh? Say what?
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Cujo DeSockpuppet
Well done, sir!
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Many people who were on previous lists are no longer here - so
unlike them, I accomplish something doing this.
This statement is one for the annals! It nicely demonstrates that you
are too patheticly clueless to understand the simple concept of a
sockpuppet, while people laugh at your antics.
["refutation" snipped]
Please to add my name to your next pathetic hate lits.
-=-=-=-=-
Official AFA-B Bully, Pest, Antagonist, Gubmint Disinformation
Agent, "Dr. Green" Sockpuppet, and Chief AFA-B Vote Rustler.
Lies and crap from a pest who can't understand a name in a header - to be
refuted later.
By your non-answer I shall record this as an unrefuted and therefore
self-evident trvth.

-=-=-=-=-

Joseph Bartlo
2004-06-18 16:59:57 UTC
X-No-Archive:Yes
Post by Joseph Bartlo
X-No-Archive:Yes
Post by Joseph Bartlo
I include posts until now from today.
Huh? Say what?
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Cujo DeSockpuppet
Well done, sir!
C.R. Osterwald
2004-06-18 18:11:31 UTC
X-No-Archive:Yes
Proving my point nicely, thank you.

-=-=-=-=-

Daniel
2004-06-13 17:35:48 UTC
Post by Joseph Bartlo
[...]
i thought you were winning your little war. how come your list keeps getting
longer and longer?

you are a fucking liar, and are hereby refuted.
Aratzio
2004-06-13 17:36:15 UTC
Post by Joseph Bartlo
[...]
Again Joseph you include me in your list when in fact I have done
nothing to you. What makes you such a vicious man? We had a semantical
difference and you started calling me a liar. That was an over
reaction on your part. How ever these others treat you is none of my
concern and yet you paint me with the same brush by throwing about
unfounded accusations about me. It is unfortunate you are unable to
properly deal with your tormentors but to include me is beyond the
pale. You are making statements about me that are unsubstantiated by
fact. You call me a liar and as below an idiot. Neither of which am I.
At what point have I "exchanged crap" with any of your tormentors? At
what point have I ever cast aspersions upon you or your honor? Yet you
persist in this Quixotic endeavor to rid yourself of pests and in so
doing you create that which you say you would be rid. Do you wish me
to in actuality become one of your tormentors? If that is your desire
I can accommodate your wishes.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
[...]

A Number 1, Grade A, Prime USDA 'Ratz
Accept No Substitute
C.R. Osterwald
2004-06-13 20:24:38 UTC
X-No-Archive:Yes
In article <***@4ax.com>, Aratzio
<***@sneakemail.com> wrote:

[ngs fixed so Foamy will see the reply]
Post by Aratzio
Again Joseph you include me in your list when in fact I have done
nothing to you. What makes you such a vicious man? We had a semantical
difference and you started calling me a liar. That was an over
reaction on your part. How ever these others treat you is none of my
concern and yet you paint me with the same brush by throwing about
unfounded accusations about me.
You no longer have to post anything even remotely derogatory about
Bartmo in order to be judged "liar and pest." All that is now
necessary is to merely participate in a thread in which others are so
judged. In other words, Foamy believes in "guilt by association."

Of course, this doesn't extend to himself, since the Superior Human
also participates in said threads. Some might call this hypocricy.

-=-=-=-=-

Joseph Bartlo
Daedalus

C.R. Osterwald

Bill Dearth
2004-06-13 20:17:58 UTC
Post by Joseph Bartlo
[...]
It all comes down to insecurity, IMHO, seems Barlo doesn't like being
called names, it must hurt his feelings. He is amusing at first, but it
soon wears thin, all he does is post a list, and that gets old fast. What
he doesn't realize is he is telling people those listed are liars, but in no
way can he prove it. AFAIK, he has never posted his birth certificate, so
can't prove his name isn't whatever someone writes.

PS Why does he think he is "making fools of them" by simply posting a name,
while not substantiating the claim that they are lying?
C.R. Osterwald
2004-06-13 20:56:24 UTC
X-No-Archive:Yes
Below is a FLUSHED
Your hate lists are off-topic in ne.weather.

-=-=-=-=-

Joseph Bartlo
C.R. Osterwald
2004-06-18 18:15:35 UTC
X-No-Archive:Yes
Incorrect, Mr. Pest. Your OFF TOPIC lists are filled with hate.

You are again refuted.

Paul
2004-06-13 22:07:54 UTC
<ne.weather restored>

"Joseph Bartlo" <***@enter.net> wrote in message news:***@enter.net...

<Lits of valiant warriors snipped.>
Post by Joseph Bartlo
These pathetic idiots continue their kookdancing and exchanging crap which
no one believes among themselves. I refute them and make fools of them, and
they come back again to receive the same. They accomplish nothing and yet
repeat their crap as if it may sometime be different next time - which it
never is. Many people who were on previous lists are no longer here - so
unlike them, I accomplish something doing this.
If by accomplishment, you mean that you have destroyed ne.weather as you are trying
to destroy alt.fan.art-bell, alt.astrology, alt.usenet.kooks, misc.survivalism and
rec.autos.driving, then yes, you have accomplished something.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
I don't read some posts from these pests - sometimes I respond and make the
truth plainly evident again - other times I see one lie from them and put
them on the list to indentify them as a person who should not be believed.
Mmmmmmm-Hmmmmmmm
Post by Joseph Bartlo
This list includes people who participated in the discussions the pests
started.
By this "reasoning," you should be at the top of your own list. Otherwise, you are a
liar and your hypocrisy is duly noted.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
They are again refuted.
You refute nothing. You are refuted.

Paul
N***@art.bell
2004-06-13 22:13:28 UTC
<ne.weather restored>
Post by Joseph Bartlo
They are again refuted.
You refute nothing. You are refuted.
I wish he would use his magical powers to destroy this newsgroup.
Laugh at the knowledge that mass suicide would happen from the various
old cunt debunkers who think they are even more interesting than Art
Bell. Yuck.
Joseph Bartlo
2004-06-18 19:52:32 UTC
You and your lies are refuted. I post the truth, which cannot be refuted.
<ne.weather restored>
Paul
Peter J Ross
2004-06-13 22:30:28 UTC
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Below is a list of the pests posting their goddamned lies about me those
days. I include posts until now from today.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
The king of anti-koward kampaigners.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
[...]
Nice one.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
BaronLurk
Refuticus Bartlowski
Another nice one.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Dr. Flonkenstein
Maximum Trollerdrive
Charles S. Lysaght
*ding*
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Peter J Ross
*ding*
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Anna Konda
David W. Poole, Jr.
grumpus
Starshine Moonbeam
\\The Commentator//
Greener Gump
Bob Officer
MAK
Aratzio
Strider
BartloSweetChariot
"coming for to laugh at my pspsoaststs"
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Little Meow
Guy Whose Name Is Displayed
John Griffin
These pathetic<SMACK>
Why is your list longer than ever, Mommy's Boi?
--
PJR :-)

(Remove NOSPAM to reply.)
Starshine Moonbeam
2004-06-13 23:24:52 UTC
Post by Joseph Bartlo
[...]
You still haven't explained how the death punch works. In addition, you
have provided any kind of proof on perfect scores in stanadardized math
tests. Nor have you made any kind of mention of whether or not killing a
usenet adversary in a fight would conole you as you rotted behind bars.

You're a coward for not answering these questions.
Starshine Moonbeam
Klytus
2004-06-15 04:11:31 UTC
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Joseph Bartlo
[...]
The death punch is far beyond the comprehension of so feeble a mind as a
Bartlo. I can, however, explain to you, with the proper inducements.
Mr. 4X
2004-06-14 20:31:54 UTC
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Below is a list of the pests posting their goddamned lies about me those
days.
Huh?
Post by Joseph Bartlo
I include posts until now from today.
What is 'until now from today'?
Post by Joseph Bartlo
[...]
Didn't you miss me?
Post by Joseph Bartlo
[whine whine whine]
STFU
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)
2004-06-15 02:56:50 UTC
Post by Joseph Bartlo
I include posts until now from today.
What is 'until now from today'?
It's just like yesterday, only earlier.

David W. Poole, Jr.
That's the way someone who drinks a bottle of cough syrup for breakfast talks.
Phoenix
2004-06-15 04:10:07 UTC
Post by Joseph Bartlo
[...]
<SNARF> Too coward to include me again, eh? You're Refuted.