Raymond Karczewski Memorial Konvicted Kazoo Day - September 23
Spiritual Pipsqueak
2022-09-22 20:29:54 UTC
September 23, 2003 Raymond Karczewski was convicted of seven felonies for
filing bogus liens against judges, DAs, and clerks in Josephine County,
Oregon.

Tomorrow, as you go about your business, please take a moment to remember
our beloved Konvicted Kazoo, divine anarchist and cartoon Christ of AFA-B.
Dithered Demonic Dunce
2022-12-08 19:39:26 UTC
Post by Spiritual Pipsqueak
September 23, 2003 Raymond Karczewski was convicted of seven felonies
for filing bogus liens against judges, DAs, and clerks in Josephine
County, Oregon.
Tomorrow, as you go about your business, please take a moment to
remember our beloved Konvicted Kazoo, divine anarchist and cartoon
Christ of AFA-B.
Dithered Demonic Dunce reporting for duty! We have a Spiritual Pipsqueak
in the house. Now all we need is a Satanic Ignoramus, an Ambushing
Sidewinder, and a Vampiric Yahoo.