Wanna see a bullet explode?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-02-26 16:23:21 UTC
Have you ever wanted to see a bullet explode?
It's not hard to do. Get a handgun with a large bore, such as a 50 cal.
Load it, and look down the barrel. Hold the gun barrel close to your
eye. When you are ready, pull the trigger, make sure you are looking
directly down the barrel. Pull the trigger and you will see the
explosion inside the chamber.
Cool stuff for cool dudes like you!
I fried gooks in Nam with my twin 50s, bitch!
r***@gmail.com
Does fried gook taste like chicken?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-02-27 17:51:36 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Have you ever wanted to see a bullet explode?
It's not hard to do. Get a handgun with a large bore, such as a 50 cal.
Load it, and look down the barrel. Hold the gun barrel close to your
eye. When you are ready, pull the trigger, make sure you are looking
directly down the barrel. Pull the trigger and you will see the
explosion inside the chamber.
Cool stuff for cool dudes like you!
I fried gooks in Nam with my twin 50s, bitch!
Does fried gook taste like chicken?
Just like fried chicken, me bucko!