A Living Christ Says Change Your Life or Go To Hell
Raymond Karczewski
2019-02-13 01:40:56 UTC
A Living Christ Says Change Your Life or Go To Hell

Time is of the Essence. "Change your Life or GO TO HELL. Attention all who see the Truth of This Christ, SHARE his VIDEOS with all. I am being censored. They can censor one man, they cannot censor TRUTH.

Send Cash, Checks, or Money Orders
To:
Raymond Ronald Karczewski©
General Delivery
Cave Junction Oregon [97523]
***@earthlink.net

This is a private agreement amongst living Men. Government is Not Involved.
This is Our Contribution toward opting out of the Satanic world of Government and Commerce and taking back control over our Lives.

Every Man and Woman has Right to contract Privately
Let's Do It!

”No other man but I, in the recorded History of mankind, including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind ­ INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!”

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© ­ A Living Christ

http://www.arkenterprises.com/#VIDEOS
http://www.arkenterprises.com/jbtad6.html

Vimeo Videos
A Living Christ reveals the secret of Heaven and Hell
https://vimeo.com/236044400
https://vimeo.com/raymondkarczewski

A Living Christ says BOYCOTT Government and Religion
https://vimeo.com/246907985
vallor
2019-02-13 08:36:54 UTC
http://youtu.be/4K2w-sLJRNw
Time is of the Essence. "Change your Life or GO TO HELL. Attention all
who see the Truth of This Christ, SHARE his VIDEOS with all. I am being
censored. They can censor one man, they cannot censor TRUTH.
Raymond Ronald Karczewski©
General Delivery Cave Junction Oregon [97523]
This is a private agreement amongst living Men. Government is Not Involved.
This is Our Contribution toward opting out of the Satanic world of
Government and Commerce and taking back control over our Lives.
Every Man and Woman has Right to contract Privately Let's Do It!
Oh, I get it.

You don't want to pay taxes on any income from people sending you "cash,
checks, or money orders".

Why not become a church instead of flirting with the law?
-v
Raymond Karczewski
2019-02-13 19:37:26 UTC
Re: A Living Christ Says Change Your Life or Go To Hell

vallor wrote:

Raymond Karczewski wrote:

rk: >> A Living Christ Says Change Your Life or Go To Hell

rk: >> http://youtu.be/4K2w-sLJRNw

rk: >> Time is of the Essence. "Change your Life or GO TO HELL. Attention all who see the Truth of This Christ, SHARE his VIDEOS with all. I am being censored. They can censor one man, they cannot censor TRUTH.

rk: >> Send Cash, Checks, or Money Orders To:
rk: >> Raymond Ronald Karczewski©
rk: >> General Delivery Cave Junction Oregon [97523]
rk: >> ***@earthlink.net

rk: >> This is a private agreement amongst living Men. Government is Not Involved.

rk: >> This is Our Contribution toward opting out of the Satanic world of Government and Commerce and taking back control over our Lives.

rk: >> Every Man and Woman has Right to contract Privately Let's Do It!

v: > Oh, I get it.

rk: NO YOU DON'T!

v: > You don't want to pay taxes on any income from people sending you "cash, checks, or money orders".

rk: Private Contracting is a Right. Government has NO JURISDICTION OVER PRIVATE CONTRACTING. Especially with Living Men and Women who know they are beyond the Satanic Government definitions of Enslaved fictional "PERSONS".

v: > Why not become a church instead of flirting with the law?

rk: Because that too, places one by their own consent to be subject to fictional SATANIC contracts.

rk: Look carefully at the sig line below. It holds the answer to Liberation from Hell and creation of Heaven on Earth, where FREE MEN AND WOMEN KNOW THEY ARE ABOVE SATANIC LAW.

rk: To all who understand this Simple Solution to Hell on EARTH and the Enslavement of Man by his own consent/contract, SHARE and spread my writings and videos "FAR AND WIDE" for the forces of Satanic censorship is preventing my life changing solutions from reaching you.

Send Cash, Checks, or Money Orders
To:

https://vimeo.com/246907985
Peter Pan
2019-02-15 02:12:17 UTC
Post by Raymond Karczewski
[...]
As Real Dead Ray used to say, SHOW US THE LAW!