HEY JACK HAVE YOU SEEN HOW FAT PLEASANCE IS???
Jack Granade
2019-03-06 15:34:35 UTC
How you doin', big feller?
Doin'good, how's that fat faggot cross dresser Pleasance doin'?
Have ya talked him into going on a diet yet?
https://imgur.com/a/YCfMhlA ... What a slob!
LOL
No, Pleasance was a hog from birth.
LOL
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-03-06 15:40:02 UTC
How you doin', big feller?
Doin'good, how's that fat faggot cross dresser Pleasance doin'?
Have ya talked him into going on a diet yet?
https://imgur.com/a/YCfMhlA ... What a slob!
LOL
No, Pleasance was a hog from birth.
LOL
The really funny part about Miss Rerun is that she gots no clue about me or Pleasance or Greg.
LOL
Stagger Lee
2019-03-06 15:48:23 UTC
Fecalpheliac scatboi g8dgc aka Copro Edmund J. Burke aka Sir
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
The really funny part about Miss Rerun is that she gots no
clue about me or Pleasance or Greg. LOL
You and yer shitty socks are common
knowledge..little Copro Eddie.

https://tinyurl.com/y6f5mf4e

LOL!!
%
the corn hole steals my rerun phrase
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
"the corn hole steals my rerun phrase," says the village idiot.
%
pwn , lol
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-03-08 16:25:28 UTC