Atheists claim a 'thing' happened.
Peter Pan
2020-02-11 03:15:17 UTC
On Sun, 9 Feb 2020 08:41:06 +1100, Michael Christ
and all done dided went 'poop' and maded itself.  :-).
You are wankers.
Michael Christ
That's an intentionally misleading very liberal paraphrase. So why you
wanna lie about it, motherfucker??
State your case. Don't just waffle into the air, Teddy. Then we can
have a good look at it. :-).
But you haven't got one have you.
You're claiming atheists claim this and claim that. So
state your case already.
Lying doesn't give you the right to sit in judgment, even
if you are Christ Lite.
I've made my case many times over, Peter Poop, and I am still waiting to
hear from your side something that is not totally ridiculous and
insanely ignorant.
You've made assertions many times over, as if your say-so
is the gold standard. Assertions do not a "case" make.

"Eternal God or you made yourself" is not a case.

"I can't understand, so it's impossible" is not a case.

"I'm christ and i said so" is not a case.

You don't respond well to rational discussion. You flop
around from non-sequitur to leap of illogic to science
denialism to name-calling to masturbation to dick
fantasies. You are incoherent, never mind the case.

A real christ at least uses parables and illustrative
metaphors. It's time to accept that you suck at this
christing thing.
Perhaps you'd like to have a go to try and help Ted out??
Ted can take care of you on his own. I am free to jump
in and speak my TRVTH, and let the cards fall where they
may, as someone often says. Dry your tears, cupcake.
Take it like a christ.
Michael Christ
2020-02-11 03:26:17 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
[...]
Everything is belief and you can't prove a belief.

Believe it or not.

And you are not the case master of the universe, Poopy.
Post by Peter Pan
"Eternal God or you made yourself" is not a case.
Not the way I put it.

I put it this way, if that is alright with you??

Eternal God or nothing would be here.

Why?

No thing, nothing can create itself.

Take it or leave it, Oh Glorious Case Master of the Universe.
Post by Peter Pan
"I can't understand, so it's impossible" is not a case.
Huh, Poopdom stuff?!
Post by Peter Pan
"I'm christ and i said so" is not a case.
More Poopdom.
Post by Peter Pan
You don't respond well to rational discussion.
You don't lay down the foundation of what rational discussion is, Lord
God of Cases.

You flop
Post by Peter Pan
around from non-sequitur to leap of illogic to science
denialism to name-calling to masturbation to dick
fantasies. You are incoherent, never mind the case.
You can believe what you want but you don't tell me what to do and what
is and what isn't, Poopy. You should know that by now.
Post by Peter Pan
A real christ at least uses parables and illustrative
metaphors. It's time to accept that you suck at this
christing thing.
As above.
Post by Peter Pan
Perhaps you'd like to have a go to try and help Ted out??
Ted can take care of you on his own. I am free to jump
in and speak my TRVTH, and let the cards fall where they
may, as someone often says. Dry your tears, cupcake.
Take it like a christ.
Of course, you got nothing but Poopdom poop. Poor Ted is left
floundering with you, you heartless ape.

Michael Christ
--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
yet sinners, Christ died for us.

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."
Peter Pan
2020-02-11 03:56:59 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Peter Pan
I've made my case many times over, Peter Poop, and I am still waiting to
hear from your side something that is not totally ridiculous and
insanely ignorant.
You've made assertions many times over, as if your say-so
is the gold standard. Assertions do not a "case" make.
Everything is belief and you can't prove a belief.
Believe it or not.
Thanks, I'll take "or not".
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Peter Pan
"Eternal God or you made yourself" is not a case.
Not the way I put it.
Of course. Nothing makes sense the way you put it.
Post by Michael Christ
I put it this way, if that is alright with you??
Eternal God or nothing would be here.
Why?
No thing, nothing can create itself.
Is that a deductive argument? Or an inductive one.
Or merely an infallible ex cathedra christly decree?
Post by Michael Christ
Take it or leave it, Oh Glorious Case Master of the Universe.
Wow. I'm promoted to Glorious Case Master of the
Universe. Does that come with annointment to the office
of Junior Christ?
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Peter Pan
You don't respond well to rational discussion.
You don't lay down the foundation of what rational discussion is, Lord
God of Cases.
You're demanding that I explain what rational discussion
is, so you can finally win an argument? What kind of
christ are you anyway?
Michael Christ
2020-02-11 04:04:12 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Michael Christ
I put it this way, if that is alright with you??
Eternal God or nothing would be here.
Why?
No thing, nothing can create itself.
Is that a deductive argument? Or an inductive one.
Or merely an infallible ex cathedra christly decree?
Its an un-challengeable reality.
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Michael Christ
Take it or leave it, Oh Glorious Case Master of the Universe.
Wow. I'm promoted to Glorious Case Master of the
Universe. Does that come with annointment to the office
of Junior Christ?
You can be whatever you want. Just say whatever you want.
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Peter Pan
You don't respond well to rational discussion.
You don't lay down the foundation of what rational discussion is, Lord
God of Cases.
You're demanding that I explain what rational discussion
is, so you can finally win an argument? What kind of
christ are you anyway?
You are just another snipping coward, Peter Poop, dancing around in the
shadows hoping to be light.

Michael Christ

Peter Pan
2020-02-11 04:32:57 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Michael Christ
I put it this way, if that is alright with you??
Eternal God or nothing would be here.
Why?
No thing, nothing can create itself.
Is that a deductive argument? Or an inductive one.
Or merely an infallible ex cathedra christly decree?
Its an un-challengeable reality.
I have challenged it a thousand times, and you can't
explain how you made your leap of illogic.

So much for your christly unchallengeability.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Peter Pan
You don't respond well to rational discussion.
You don't lay down the foundation of what rational discussion is, Lord
God of Cases.
You're demanding that I explain what rational discussion
is, so you can finally win an argument? What kind of
christ are you anyway?
You are just another snipping coward, Peter Poop, dancing around in the
shadows hoping to be light.
Oh, cry me a river. What I snipped was what I wrote,
plus your content-free poop-talk reply. If you want to
see your poop talk again, go back and read it. It's
still there, waste of electrons though it is.
Michael Christ
2020-02-11 20:39:35 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Michael Christ
I put it this way, if that is alright with you??
Eternal God or nothing would be here.
Why?
No thing, nothing can create itself.
Is that a deductive argument? Or an inductive one.
Or merely an infallible ex cathedra christly decree?
Its an un-challengeable reality.
I have challenged it a thousand times,
Why is that? :-).

You can challenge Le Bron too but reality is not going to yield to you!
:-).
Post by Peter Pan
and you can't
explain how you made your leap of illogic.
So much for your christly unchallengeability.
As above.

You can't challenge reality with delusion, Bud.
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Peter Pan
You don't respond well to rational discussion.
You don't lay down the foundation of what rational discussion is, Lord
God of Cases.
You're demanding that I explain what rational discussion
is, so you can finally win an argument? What kind of
christ are you anyway?
You are just another snipping coward, Peter Poop, dancing around in the
shadows hoping to be light.
Oh, cry me a river. What I snipped was what I wrote,
plus your content-free poop-talk reply.
Yeah.

If you want to
Post by Peter Pan
see your poop talk again, go back and read it. It's
still there, waste of electrons though it is.
Peter Poopdom is not my King.

Michael Christ

Peter Pan
2020-02-12 22:32:36 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Michael Christ
I put it this way, if that is alright with you??
Eternal God or nothing would be here.
Why?
No thing, nothing can create itself.
Is that a deductive argument? Or an inductive one.
Or merely an infallible ex cathedra christly decree?
Its an un-challengeable reality.
I have challenged it a thousand times,
Why is that? :-).
You can challenge Le Bron too but reality is not going to yield to you!
:-).
Here's the difference between you and LeBron: When
LeBron is challenged at hoops, he is ready and willing to
come out onto the court and play the game.

When Michael the Christ is challenged on his silly ex
cathedra assertions, he repeats himself, equivocates,
dances around, then goes into pooptalk mode.

Your unchallengeable reality loses the challenge by
forfeit.

<snippage of more pooptalk>
Michael Christ
2020-02-13 04:47:13 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
An implant of pooptalk, by Peter Poop.

If I told you LeBron was bouncing a ball on your head, you would still
go what, where?? It wouldn't matter how many basketballs were to wear out!

So flog yourself to death, unless you have an attitude change, nothing
is going to change. It is not me preventing you, it is you.

Michael Christ

Peter Pan
2020-02-13 22:55:43 UTC
It's not me preventing you from accepting the tangy
tomatoey grace of The FSM. It's only you.

Ramen.
temm
2020-12-14 04:59:44 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
It's not me preventing you from accepting the tangy
tomatoey grace of The FSM. It's only you.
Ramen.
pass the sauce

Ted
2020-02-13 00:29:00 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
[...]
Well said, Peter, thank you.
LOL.
Michael Christ
2020-02-13 07:59:39 UTC
[...]
Yes, thank you Peter.

Michael Christ

Ted
2020-02-14 23:07:37 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
waiting to
hear from your side something that is not totally ridiculous and >
insanely ignorant.
You've made assertions many times over, as if your say-so
is the gold standard.  Assertions do not a "case" make.
"Eternal God or you made yourself" is not a case.
"I can't understand, so it's impossible" is not a case.
"I'm christ and i said so" is not a case.
Well said, Peter, thank you.
Yes, thank you Peter.
Michael Christ
Yep. Peter is very intelligent. Much more intelligent than my ass,
and I'm intelligent like a muthafucka.
Teh Barfing Yak
2020-02-17 16:13:37 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
insanely ignorant.
You've made assertions many times over, as if your say-so
is the gold standard.  Assertions do not a "case" make.
"Eternal God or you made yourself" is not a case.
"I can't understand, so it's impossible" is not a case.
"I'm christ and i said so" is not a case.
Well said, Peter, thank you.
Yes, thank you Peter.
Michael Christ
Yep. Peter is very intelligent. Much more intelligent than my ass,
and I'm intelligent like a muthafucka.
And you comprise a wan Pack O'bullies and 'bullyettes.