Cheeto Benito gets the ban hammer
vallor
2021-01-09 23:20:17 UTC
Looks like permaban on twitter for Bad Orange Man.
Attacking him for his physical appearance is ad hominem.
It's an inside joke.  He looks that way to give his fried chicken,
hamberger, ribs, homefries with ketchup. biscuits and gravy and
moon pie base the chuckles (he's a south Florida Man at heart).
This shit is exactly why people voted for Trump and why we saw what
we saw on Wednesday.  Keep fomenting hate, prejudice, and division,
real nice.  Let's just rip the country apart, what the hell, why
not.
i've never been able to find a reason why not ,
and admit you got beat by the guys in sandals and dresses
We definitely did, Osama accomplished exactly what he said out to do.
He had a black belt in allah akbar. It's like when Benny Hinn drives
out the devil and he swings his arm and 15 people fall to the ground
fully healed through the power of Jesus. Good thing Osama did what he
did though; Wolfowitz and the boys had the bills all written up and
ready for the vote and there it was - the Department of Homeland
Security and the PATRIOT act and impoverished targets where UNOCAL
needed a pipeline.
And then it was done - Mission Accomplished, terrorists in cages,
Blackwater, Halliburton, Raytheon, Boeing, McDonnell Douglas and
countless other defense contractors out of the Clinton doldrums and
really raking it in.
America's a great country.
No no, we gotta make america great _again_!
Seriously though, I agree. The whole "MAGA" slogan always struck me as
just some loser's idea about how to frame the conversation he wanted to
have. America was always great, thanks to her system of constitutional
government; including checks and balances, separation of powers, and
due process.
I concur. The checks and balances are being tested however. So far,
they're holding.
But the lie cult has a name for those checks and balances: "deep state".
But there are U.S. citizens posting right here that don't believe in
any of those principles of American government, which are the very
principles that have MADE AMERICA GREAT.
Again, I concur.
Do you remember RAMS from the Art Bell days? He used to say "I concur
with your man with the big secret credentials. [...] I concur 100%", with
remarkable gravitas.
-v
Skeeter
2021-01-09 23:42:35 UTC
Post by vallor
[...]
You approve of them getting rich off the people?
remarkable gravitas.
Pandora
2021-01-10 19:14:03 UTC
Post by vallor
[...]
I realize that. Sad, really.
Nope. I never ran across him that I am aware of.
mon amorosa
2021-10-19 20:35:32 UTC
Post by vallor
But there are U.S. citizens posting right here that don't believe in
any of those principles of American government, which are the very
principles that have MADE AMERICA GREAT.
Again, I concur.
Do you remember RAMS from the Art Bell days? He used to say "I concur
with your man with the big secret credentials. [...] I concur 100%",
with remarkable gravitas.
Nope. I never ran across him that I am aware of.
#someone should link your youtube cesspool channel here, eh Pandy?