"SHE STOLE MY DILDO!"
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-02-03 18:27:39 UTC
Some years ago, in soc.penpals in fact, that was the title of a little story I wrote about a former girlfriend.
b***@gmail.com
2019-02-04 23:41:05 UTC
I hope she scrubbed off your shit stains before inserting.
%
2019-02-04 23:52:50 UTC
he's lying he was never in that newsgroup
Teh Barfing Yak
2019-02-05 00:04:50 UTC
You are but a chunklet, a young barfling in Teh Soup of creation. Inasmuch as I favor it, you shalt float with the other barflings and baste in my righteous juices.
%
2019-02-05 00:08:55 UTC
Post by Teh Barfing Yak
You are but a chunklet, a young barfling in Teh Soup of creation. Inasmuch as I favor it, you shalt float with the other barflings and baste in my righteous juices.
it would be nice if you quoted the text ,
so people could know who you're talking to
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-02-05 14:12:51 UTC
How nice would it be?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-02-05 14:12:14 UTC
Call me: 619.484.4446
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-04-27 16:30:04 UTC
Post by Teh Barfing Yak
You are but a chunklet, a young barfling in Teh Soup of creation. Inasmuch as I favor it, you shalt float with the other barflings and baste in my righteous juices.
Call me:  619.484.4446
My nutsac can sometimes reach the floor, but not when I'm fully erect.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-04-27 16:46:13 UTC
Post by Teh Barfing Yak
You are but a chunklet, a young barfling in Teh Soup of creation. Inasmuch as I favor it, you shalt float with the other barflings and baste in my righteous juices.
Call me:  619.484.4446
My nutsac can sometimes reach the floor, but not when I'm fully erect.
It makes me happy to know you are old and and you will die alone.
When I finally kick the bucket, will you text Helen?
LOL
%
you will die soon
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-04-28 15:37:05 UTC
Post by Teh Barfing Yak
You are but a chunklet, a young barfling in Teh Soup of creation. Inasmuch as I favor it, you shalt float with the other barflings and baste in my righteous juices.
Call me:  619.484.4446
My nutsac can sometimes reach the floor, but not when I'm fully erect.
It makes me happy to know you are old and and you will die alone.
When I finally kick the bucket, will you text Helen?
LOL
you will die soon
You'd die for a dildo up yer kazoo?
Is that what yer sayin'?
Teh Barfing Yak
2019-04-28 19:36:12 UTC
Taht is a dildotic ass-umption, mein lubricator.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-04-29 15:31:00 UTC
A cleaver play upon words, mine Fuhrer.
%
hi dead man
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Another run-on by assworm.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-02-05 14:13:19 UTC
OH! HOW RUDE!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
To think that dildo would have shit stains!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-05-14 16:30:15 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Some years ago, in soc.penpals in fact, that was the title of a little story I wrote about a former girlfriend.
I hope she scrubbed off your shit stains before inserting.
OH! HOW RUDE!
To think that dildo would have shit stains!
I still love you, Cindy! 💋