Nomination - Jayne Kulikauskas for Kook of the Month {Re: My posting history in regard to moderation (re: smm RFD)}
Sean Monaghan
2006-06-11 16:08:58 UTC
On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 08:28:14 -0400, Jayne Kulikauskas
Several people have raised questions about my attitude to moderation
and raised doubts about my motives in proposing a moderated newsgroup.
I am accused of constantly joining groups and attempting to impose
moderation. I will try to give a summary of my posting history in
terms of moderation and moderated newsgroups.
My first post archived in Google is in 1991. The first ng in which I
became seriously involved was soc.religion.christian, a moderated
group. I thought the moderator did an excellent job and I am on
record as expressing my grattitude and appreciation for his work and
dedication. When I eventually stopped participating it was due to the
repetitiveness of the subject matter rather than any concerns with the
moderation.
I also did a bit of posting in bit.listserv.catholic which was
moderated. Again I thought the list owner (who acted as moderator, to
some extent) did a good job.
My next major involvement was in alt.atheism, an unmoderated group. I
am one of the small number of theists that has ever been made welcome
there. I was not involved in creating its moderated counterpart,
although I recall being (and possibly writing) in favour of it when
the question came up.
I did some posting (around 1996) in can.general, can.politics,
ont.general and tor.general, which all had a lot of mutual
cross-posting. None of these were moderated and nobody in my
recollection suggested that they ought to be.
I did some posting in ont.sf-lovers. I was involved in discussions
about changing its name to something in the can. hierarchy and
commented on the charter someone was writing for this. Under both
names it was not moderated.
I was active for some time in rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated.
Again, I am on record with appreciation for the moderators and support
during a controversy over a decision. I expressed misgivings but
stated that they are the ones doing the work and should be given the
latitude to do as they saw fit.
I did some posting to can.motss, an unmoderated group in which I do
not recall any discussion of moderating it.
I participated in misc.education.home-school.misc and
misc.education.home-school.christian. There have been a few
discussions about moderating the latter over the years in which I have
always been pro-mod but do not recall ever initiating it. The group
has lately been infested by a flooding, nym-shifting troll who has
bothered participants sufficiently that it provoked the most recent
discussion of moderating in place. The main person behing that idea
has since decided that Usenet is dead and it isn't worth the trouble.
I, like almost everyone else in the group, wrote in favour of the
idea. I also wrote a post recently to inform the group that the
hiatus on group creation was over, in case they were still interested.
I participated in alt.mothers and misc.kids, both unmoderated. When
other people from these groups proposed a moderated group on family
life, I participated in the RFD discussion and wrote in favour of it.
I also spent time posting to misc.kids.moderated in which, again, I am
on record as appreciating the moderators.
I posted regularly to alt.support.marriage, an unmoderated group. I
never suggested moderating it and recall no discussion of doing so.
Through cross-posts with this group I discoverd soc.men and started
participating there. I thought that creating a moderated version was
such a good idea when proposed by the bogus John Winsor that I joined
him as co-proponent. When the truth of his troll came out, I said
that I would come back to propose it again some day.
I spent a brief time participating in talk.origins in which I was able
to thank the moderator in person when we met at a Howlerfest, although
I don't recall if I ever posted my thanks. I spent an even briefer
time partipating in sci.lang, an unmoderated group, in which I did
not mention the possibility of moderating it.
In 1994, there was a proposal for talk.philosophy.humanism in which I
participated in the RFD discussion. I made suggestions about the
naming and also suggested that the proponent consider moderating.
In 2003, I was a proponent for the group talk.childfree which was not
proposed as a moderated group.
In summary, I have had positive experiences of newsgroup moderation,
invariably support it when proposed by others and have initiated a
proposal for a moderated group once.
Jayne
Jayne's obsession with the soc.men.moderated proposal grows larger every
day. Here is a quote from her husband, Vic Kilikauskas (posted to
news.groups & soc.men) -

"This newsgroup proposal is taking way WAY too much of Jayne's time, but,
as she points out to me, she can't drop it at this point. However, it is
my fervent hope that she finds some other avenue for adult interaction and
intellectual discussion soon."

Given her most spectacular level of foaming over the current SMM proposal,
I hereby nominate Jayne Kulikauskas for Usenet Kook of the Month [KotM].

Seconds, anyone?
--
Nominations and Official FAQ for alt.usenet.kooks -

http://www.netcabal.com/auk
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2006-06-11 16:30:45 UTC
Post by Sean Monaghan
[...]
Fuck yes.

<Darth Bawl>
The awards are strong in this one.
</Darth Bawl>
--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Supreme Holy Overlord of alt.fucknozzles. Hail Petitmorte!
Sean Monaghan
2006-06-11 23:02:25 UTC
Post by Sean Monaghan
I hereby nominate Jayne Kulikauskas for Usenet Kook of the Month [KotM].
I think it's ironic that the Usenet Kooks give out Kook awards.
Since when is your wife a Vote Wrangler?

Why did you remove alt.fan.art-bell and alt.fucknozzles [where Jayne is
on-topic] from the groupline?

And why did you snip the quote, coward? I'll replace it with a better
one:

From: "Vic Kulikauskas in Message-ID:
<***@g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>

"...contrary to Jayne's fantasies and desires and the impression she is
leaving in various places on Usenet, I do NOT dominate her or give her
orders or tell her what to do."
--
Nominations and Official FAQ for alt.usenet.kooks -

http://www.netcabal.com/auk
Peter J Ross
2006-06-11 23:11:57 UTC
Post by Sean Monaghan
Post by Sean Monaghan
I hereby nominate Jayne Kulikauskas for Usenet Kook of the Month [KotM].
I think it's ironic that the Usenet Kooks give out Kook awards.
Since when is your wife a Vote Wrangler?
Why did you remove alt.fan.art-bell and alt.fucknozzles [where Jayne is
on-topic] from the groupline?
And why did you snip the quote, coward? I'll replace it with a better
"...contrary to Jayne's fantasies and desires and the impression she is
leaving in various places on Usenet, I do NOT dominate her or give her
orders or tell her what to do."
That may be the best quote I've ever seen on Usenet.

When one's spouse humiliates one on Usenet, it might be time to go
away for a while.

PJR :-)
--
_ _(o)_(o)_ _ FSM: http://www.venganza.org/
._\`:_ F S M _:' \_, PJR: http://www.insurgent.org/~pjr/
,-` _) (_, F_P God's Own Newsreader: http://www.slrn.org/
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2006-06-11 23:26:21 UTC
Post by Sean Monaghan
Post by Sean Monaghan
I hereby nominate Jayne Kulikauskas for Usenet Kook of the Month [KotM].
I think it's ironic that the Usenet Kooks give out Kook awards.
Since when is your wife a Vote Wrangler?
Vic might even find it even more ironic that alt.fucknozzles gives out
Fucknozzle Awards. We just don't bother announcing them since the
fucknozzles know who they are already. All the have to do is see who the
Supreme Holy Overlord and Vote Wrangler post there for posterity.

But let's get the FAQ out of the way in case Vic isn't following:

Alt.fucknozzles FAQ V1.0

Q. Thew SHO and the VW forwarded me to alt.fucknozzles. Should I consider
myself a complete and utter fucknozzle?

A. You bet, fucknozzle.
Post by Sean Monaghan
Why did you remove alt.fan.art-bell and alt.fucknozzles [where Jayne
is on-topic] from the groupline?
Denial.
Post by Sean Monaghan
And why did you snip the quote, coward? I'll replace it with a better
"...contrary to Jayne's fantasies and desires and the impression she
is leaving in various places on Usenet, I do NOT dominate her or give
her orders or tell her what to do."
WOW! A Family of Fucknozzles!

Looks like we'll have to come up with a name for a group of fucknozzles.

I'll try first:

A Douchewit of Fucknozzles

[insert your choice here]
--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award & July 2005 Hammer of Thor.
Colonel of the Fanatic Legion. FL# 555-PLNTY Motto: ABUNDANCE!.
Supreme Holy Overlord of alt.fucknozzles. Hail Petitmorte!
"You are among the worst goddamned liars that exists, and I'd love to
kill
you in a ring and put an end to the useless crap which is you - but
you'll
clearly never give me that chance." - Foamboi Bartlo in a calm moment.
Peter J Ross
2006-06-11 23:54:04 UTC
On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 23:26:21 +0000 (UTC), Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Sean Monaghan
Post by Sean Monaghan
I hereby nominate Jayne Kulikauskas for Usenet Kook of the Month [KotM].
I think it's ironic that the Usenet Kooks give out Kook awards.
Since when is your wife a Vote Wrangler?
Vic might even find it even more ironic that alt.fucknozzles gives out
Fucknozzle Awards. We just don't bother announcing them since the
fucknozzles know who they are already. All the have to do is see who the
Supreme Holy Overlord and Vote Wrangler post there for posterity.
Alt.fucknozzles FAQ V1.0
Q. Thew SHO and the VW forwarded me to alt.fucknozzles. Should I consider
myself a complete and utter fucknozzle?
A. You bet, fucknozzle.
This FAQ is approved.
Post by Sean Monaghan
And why did you snip the quote, coward? I'll replace it with a better
"...contrary to Jayne's fantasies and desires and the impression she
is leaving in various places on Usenet, I do NOT dominate her or give
her orders or tell her what to do."
WOW! A Family of Fucknozzles!
Looks like we'll have to come up with a name for a group of fucknozzles.
A Douchewit of Fucknozzles
A Fol-de-Rol of Fucknozzles
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
[insert your choice here]
PJR :-)
Aratzio
2006-06-12 00:26:20 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Sean Monaghan
And why did you snip the quote, coward? I'll replace it with a better
"...contrary to Jayne's fantasies and desires and the impression she
is leaving in various places on Usenet, I do NOT dominate her or give
her orders or tell her what to do."
WOW! A Family of Fucknozzles!
Looks like we'll have to come up with a name for a group of fucknozzles.
A Douchewit of Fucknozzles
A Fol-de-Rol of Fucknozzles
A Pathetic of Fucknozzles
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
[insert your choice here]
PJR :-)
--
alt.hackers.malicious - Wanker Stomping Award - 2005

alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker - May, 2005
alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker - Jan, 2006

alt.usenet.kooks - Hammer of Thor - July, 2005

alt.flame - Worst Flame War - 2005

Please ask your admin to be adding alt.aratzio to your news server
alt.aratzio Usenet asshole Aratzio

David Formosa (aka ? the Platypus) on 10-22-2005
"But it is not isolated AUK has a massive impact the rest of usenet."

VjikQueen of soc.froot explaining sock paranoia:
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Sean Monaghan
Post by Sean Monaghan
I hereby nominate Jayne Kulikauskas for Usenet Kook of the Month [KotM].
I think it's ironic that the Usenet Kooks give out Kook awards.
Since when is your wife a Vote Wrangler?
Vic might even find it even more ironic that alt.fucknozzles gives out
Fucknozzle Awards. We just don't bother announcing them since the
fucknozzles know who they are already. All the have to do is see who the
Supreme Holy Overlord and Vote Wrangler post there for posterity.
Alt.fucknozzles FAQ V1.0
Q. Thew SHO and the VW forwarded me to alt.fucknozzles. Should I consider
myself a complete and utter fucknozzle?
A. You bet, fucknozzle.
This FAQ is approved.
This approval is officially approved.
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Sean Monaghan
And why did you snip the quote, coward? I'll replace it with a better
"...contrary to Jayne's fantasies and desires and the impression she
is leaving in various places on Usenet, I do NOT dominate her or give
her orders or tell her what to do."
WOW! A Family of Fucknozzles!
Looks like we'll have to come up with a name for a group of fucknozzles.
A Douchewit of Fucknozzles
A Fol-de-Rol of Fucknozzles
A Screed-Breed of Fucknozzles
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
[insert your choice here]
--
Nominations and Official FAQ for alt.usenet.kooks -

http://www.netcabal.com/auk
Gary L. Burnore
2006-06-12 00:39:04 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Sean Monaghan
Post by Sean Monaghan
I hereby nominate Jayne Kulikauskas for Usenet Kook of the Month [KotM].
I think it's ironic that the Usenet Kooks give out Kook awards.
Since when is your wife a Vote Wrangler?
Vic might even find it even more ironic that alt.fucknozzles gives out
Fucknozzle Awards. We just don't bother announcing them since the
fucknozzles know who they are already. All the have to do is see who the
Supreme Holy Overlord and Vote Wrangler post there for posterity.
Alt.fucknozzles FAQ V1.0
Q. Thew SHO and the VW forwarded me to alt.fucknozzles. Should I consider
myself a complete and utter fucknozzle?
A. You bet, fucknozzle.
This FAQ is approved.
This approval is officially approved.
I have verified that the approval has been officially approved.
Post by Sean Monaghan
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Sean Monaghan
And why did you snip the quote, coward? I'll replace it with a better
"...contrary to Jayne's fantasies and desires and the impression she
is leaving in various places on Usenet, I do NOT dominate her or give
her orders or tell her what to do."
WOW! A Family of Fucknozzles!
Looks like we'll have to come up with a name for a group of fucknozzles.
A Douchewit of Fucknozzles
A Fol-de-Rol of Fucknozzles
A Screed-Breed of Fucknozzles
A Plethera of FUcknozzles
Post by Sean Monaghan
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
[insert your choice here]
--
gburnore at DataBasix dot Com
How you look depends on where you go.
| ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
Official .sig, Accept no substitutes. | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
| ÝÛ 0 1 7 2 3 / Ý³Þ 3 7 4 9 3 0 Û³
Black Helicopter Repair Services, Ltd.| Official Proof of Purchase
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2006-06-12 01:45:14 UTC
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by Sean Monaghan
Post by Peter J Ross
On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 23:26:21 +0000 (UTC), Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Sean Monaghan
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Why did you remove alt.fan.art-bell and alt.fucknozzles [where
Jayne is on-topic] from the groupline?
Denial.
And why did you snip the quote, coward? I'll replace it with a
"...contrary to Jayne's fantasies and desires and the impression
she is leaving in various places on Usenet, I do NOT dominate her
or give her orders or tell her what to do."
WOW! A Family of Fucknozzles!
Looks like we'll have to come up with a name for a group of fucknozzles.
A Douchewit of Fucknozzles
A Fol-de-Rol of Fucknozzles
A Screed-Breed of Fucknozzles
A Plethera of FUcknozzles
A K00kbr00d of Fucknozzles.
--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award & July 2005 Hammer of Thor.
Colonel of the Fanatic Legion. FL# 555-PLNTY Motto: ABUNDANCE!.
Supreme Holy Overlord of alt.fucknozzles. Hail Petitmorte!
"I am the same intelligent, articulate, amiable, and humble
person anywhere I go:-))" - Ed, proving he's always a dickhead.
Aratzio
2006-06-12 01:56:52 UTC
On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 01:45:14 +0000 (UTC), Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by Sean Monaghan
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Why did you remove alt.fan.art-bell and alt.fucknozzles [where
Jayne is on-topic] from the groupline?
Denial.
And why did you snip the quote, coward? I'll replace it with a
"...contrary to Jayne's fantasies and desires and the impression
she is leaving in various places on Usenet, I do NOT dominate her
or give her orders or tell her what to do."
WOW! A Family of Fucknozzles!
Looks like we'll have to come up with a name for a group of fucknozzles.
A Douchewit of Fucknozzles
A Fol-de-Rol of Fucknozzles
A Screed-Breed of Fucknozzles
A Plethera of FUcknozzles
A K00kbr00d of Fucknozzles.
A February of Fucknozzles

Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by Sean Monaghan
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Why did you remove alt.fan.art-bell and alt.fucknozzles [where
Jayne is on-topic] from the groupline?
Denial.
And why did you snip the quote, coward? I'll replace it with a
"...contrary to Jayne's fantasies and desires and the impression
she is leaving in various places on Usenet, I do NOT dominate her
or give her orders or tell her what to do."
WOW! A Family of Fucknozzles!
Looks like we'll have to come up with a name for a group of fucknozzles.
A Douchewit of Fucknozzles
A Fol-de-Rol of Fucknozzles
A Screed-Breed of Fucknozzles
A Plethera of FUcknozzles
A K00kbr00d of Fucknozzles.
A Fistful of Fucknozzles.

[how come The Penis Lives cascades keep dying these last two years?]
±
2006-06-14 02:08:34 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by Sean Monaghan
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Why did you remove alt.fan.art-bell and alt.fucknozzles [where
Jayne is on-topic] from the groupline?
Denial.
And why did you snip the quote, coward? I'll replace it with a
"...contrary to Jayne's fantasies and desires and the impression
she is leaving in various places on Usenet, I do NOT dominate her
or give her orders or tell her what to do."
WOW! A Family of Fucknozzles!
Looks like we'll have to come up with a name for a group of fucknozzles.
A Douchewit of Fucknozzles
A Fol-de-Rol of Fucknozzles
A Screed-Breed of Fucknozzles
A Plethera of FUcknozzles
A K00kbr00d of Fucknozzles.
A Fistful of Fucknozzles.
[how come The Penis Lives cascades keep dying these last two years?]
They're older than the crust on Lionel's colostomy bag.
--
http://www.bedoper.com/snuh

* GEORGE BUSH WIPES HIS ASS WITH THE ____________ *
* CONSTITUTION AGAIN! / / \ *
* __ __ __ _ | WE | ( ) | *
* | | / \ | | | | | THE |\__ / *
* | |__ | () | | |__ |_| |PEOPLE | *
* |_____| \__/ |_____| (_) |________| *
* *
* BTW, George Bush's head looks like a chimp. *
* *
* .-"-. _________________________________ *
* _/.-.-.\_ / \ *
* ( o o ) | Executive Privilege r0><3r$!!! | *
* |/ " \| _-_ \_ _____________________________/ *
* \ .0 ./ | / | / *
* \ / / / |/ *
* /`"""`--/ / / *