I am from 2036
f***@gmail.com
2016-09-28 04:15:08 UTC
That's funny, its 2016 and were still alive just with 2 shitty people running for president
You lyin' sack of shit. The earth will be destroyed by a 100 mile wide
asteroid in May of 2003. Everybody will die, nothing will survive including
your sorry ass.
Hello again. I am a time traveler from your future >of 2036.
brandi1984
2022-05-19 18:32:15 UTC
## Hello again. I am a time traveler from your future of 2036. To many
## of you it may seem I have returned but I haven't left by what would be
## considered the standard. I have had trouble reconciling my time lines
## as some of you had forseen. I would still be interested in
## correspondance but I could use the encouragement and skills of a
## qualified physicist. I am caught in a precarious situation at this
## present. Please no email this time because I am not as safe as I
## thought previously. Any help appreciated.
##
## John Titor
##
Hi , I`m from the year 2037.
You`re safe now... saw you on live tv today.
Project Overkooked
neat