I GOT MY SOCIAL SECURITY CHECK YESTERDAY
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-08-15 20:45:26 UTC
On Thu, 15 Aug 2019 11:54:47 -0700 (PDT), "fake vet La Jack G..."
Then I turned to Pleasance and said, "Living well, my darling...It really IS the best revenge."
And then we kissed for a long time.
Real people get theirs by direct deposit only people living under bridges get theirs by snail mail.
Only REAL vets live under bridges, La Jacqui!
LOL
The really funny part is that assworm isn't eligible.
LOL!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-10-01 20:09:56 UTC

Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-10-09 10:07:24 UTC
Yup, and I just got anudder one this morning.
Notroll2016

You're just a taker.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
You mean like I took you mammy?
Notroll2016
2019-10-25 15:17:21 UTC
Then I turned to Pleasance and said, "Living well, my darling...It really
IS the best revenge."
And then we kissed for a long time.
You're just a taker.
You mean like I took you mammy?

The Gubmint teat is the only one you have sucked upon.