George Noory ending-theme song???
Deerboy67
2004-07-24 22:15:01 UTC
Does anyone know the name of the theme song that George Noory ends his show
with??? And the name of the artist???

Thanks!
C.R. Osterwald
2004-07-24 22:39:09 UTC
Post by Deerboy67
Does anyone know the name of the theme song that George Noory ends his show
with??? And the name of the artist???
Thanks!
George who?

-=-=-=-=-

Official AFA-B Bully, Pest, Antagonist, Gubmint Disinformation
Agent, "Dr. Green" Sockpuppet, and Chief AFA-B Vote Rustler.
j***@code.nul
2004-08-01 09:11:56 UTC
Post by C.R. Osterwald
Post by Deerboy67
Does anyone know the name of the theme song that George Noory ends his show
with??? And the name of the artist???
Thanks!
George who?
LOL. Crap R. Assturdwall who?
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Sovereign Sockpuppet©
2004-07-24 22:52:04 UTC
Post by Deerboy67
Does anyone know the name of the theme song that George Noory ends his show
with??? And the name of the artist???
Yes, thanks for asking :-)
Post by Deerboy67
Thanks!
You're welcome!
--
The AFA-B Sovereign Sockpuppet©

Government/Media Sponsored/Supported Disinformation/Mind Control Agent
Chief of Weather Control, Super Secret 34°, Order of the Illuminati
Presidential Puppeteer of the New World Order
Skepticult ID: 581-00504-208
Sockmaster General

"I can't fight no one." - Joseph "Foameo" Bartlo
Confession ID: <news:***@enter.net>

"I was voted 'Kook of the year' on the Internet." - Raymond Karczewski
Confession ID: <news:***@news.west.earthlink.net>

"I goofed..." - Ed "Dumb as Rocks" Conrad
Confession ID: <news:***@4ax.com>

"Of Course I am a kook !" - Pietro "Pieboi" Sommavilla
Confession ID: <news:***@posting.google.com>
a***@gmail.com
2013-03-18 05:11:23 UTC
Retard Sovereign Sockpuppet©,
you have been dismissed. thanks for your shitty efforts at covering this shit up.
rule number one of the illuminati, don't post shit about the illuminati.
Post by Deerboy67
with??? And the name of the artist???
Yes, thanks for asking :-)
Post by Deerboy67
Thanks!
You're welcome!
Sir Gilligan Horry
2013-03-18 21:15:24 UTC
Post by Deerboy67
with??? And the name of the artist???
Yes, thanks for asking :-)
Post by Deerboy67
Thanks!
You're welcome!
--
The AFA-B Sovereign Sockpuppet©
Government/Media Sponsored/Supported Disinformation/Mind Control Agent
Chief of Weather Control, Super Secret 34°, Order of the Illuminati
Presidential Puppeteer of the New World Order
Skepticult ID: 581-00504-208
Sockmaster General
"I can't fight no one." - Joseph "Foameo" Bartlo
"I was voted 'Kook of the year' on the Internet." - Raymond Karczewski
"I goofed..." - Ed "Dumb as Rocks" Conrad
"Of Course I am a kook !" - Pietro "Pieboi" Sommavilla
Any sockpuppet want to go to Ireland with me ?

ochone! ohone!

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Beautiful Documentary ...

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...
\\The Commentator//
2004-07-24 22:55:41 UTC
Yes, thanks for asking.
Darkwing Duck (The Duck, The Myth, The Legend)
2004-07-24 23:03:06 UTC
Post by Deerboy67
Does anyone know the name of the theme song that George Noory ends his show
with??? And the name of the artist???
Thanks!
What program are you referring to????

The Duck
The Clue Train
2004-07-24 23:15:05 UTC
Who is George Noory?
Mr. Red
2004-07-25 02:26:44 UTC
Post by Deerboy67
Does anyone know the name of the theme song that George Noory ends his show
with??? And the name of the artist???
Who.
Post by Deerboy67
Thanks!
I didn't think that anyone ever heard the end of Snoory's programme.

Cheers,

Mr. Red
--
"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice.........I won't be fooled again."
--GeeDubya
l***@gmail.com
2014-03-18 07:30:30 UTC
"Listening to Coast to Coast" by UFO Phil
http://www.ufophil.com