The Plight of the Spiritually Exploited
Raymond Karczewski
2013-07-17 19:11:08 UTC
The Plight of the Spiritually Exploited

By: Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ

Matthew Knaub wrote:

mk: > Fellow Christians, I stress to you the biblical principle
which is practiced successfully at my house of worship, that when we
give to God we should expect God to bless us, He may move into our
area of finance and work things out, or He may bless us in another way
which He deems more pressing in His sight :) for those who have
struggle financially, it is proven time and time again that the only
way out of your situation is to give your way out of it... :P

rk: Mathew, your comment "that when we give to God we should expect
God to bless us" pretty much says it all, does it not? It is the old
"Cash Register Mentality." Why are you promoting other Christians to
adopt your principle of giving your assets away to a Religious
institution? Could you not be, but a mere victim of Satanic Mind
control, and unable to function alone? Can you not accept the
consequences of later in life having learned that you've been
SCHNOOKERED?

mk: > I am a faithful tither (10% of all income) and I have been
learning to give more from my overflow...

rk: And what you are saying is that you have been drained of 10% of
your assets on merely an hypnotic suggestion which has formed into a
belief within your consciousness which have syphoned off the fruits of
your labor.

mk: > God has blessed me with social security disability income...
and if my life may ever be led into greater riches, purpose, and
prosperity, it will be done as I learn to lean more and more on God's
transforming Grace to build me up, for I trust in His hands to mold me
into a newness of life and to heal and transform me by the complete
renewing of my mind... :)

rk: Mathew have you not yet heard the adage " Those who have shall be
added onto them. Those who have not, that which they have shall be
taken away from them. You seem to offer proof of that Truism.

rk: So your god's blessing is a social security disability income and
you consider that to be of god's riches? You lean heavily upon a
dependency idea that you will be built up and rely upon the same idea
that your mind shall be renewed. Renewed from what? Is it broken?
Are your ideas unhealthy? Are you, not in fact, struggling to just
get by? Are you not declaring that your god has allowed you to be
infirm and whatever assets, at least 10% of which that come your way
will be used to bribe him? I don't see the blessing you speak of.
Sounds to me like you are trying to make deal with the devil himself,
the unseen satanic force which has imposed those ideas unto your
present consciousness.

rk: Hell, Isn't it?

"No other man but I, in the recorded History of mankind,
including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to the World the
SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!"

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ

Watch my You-Tube Videos at:
http://www.arkenterprises.com/index.html#List

Change The Quality of Your Life Today
http://www.arkenterprises.com/
http://www.leesarayenterprises.com/
http://leesarayjobs.com/
http://definespirituality.commissionfortress.com/
http://www.mygoldplan.com/raykar/
http://www.spntoday.com/
http://www.spntoday.com/main/

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© http://www.arkenterprises.com

Mirror of TRVTH
2013-07-18 21:34:02 UTC
Post by Raymond Karczewski
rk: Mathew, your comment "that when we give to God we should expect
God to bless us" pretty much says it all, does it not? It is the old
"Cash Register Mentality."
"Buy My Books and Tapes"
"My Gold Plan"
"Effortless Life of a Christ"
leesarayenterprises.com
leesarayjobs.com

Can you say "Contradiction in Essence"?
Post by Raymond Karczewski
mk: > God has blessed me with social security disability income...
rk: So your god's blessing is a social security disability income and
you consider that to be of god's riches? You lean heavily upon a
dependency idea that you will be built up and rely upon the same idea
ROFL!
Does Ray, the Social Security & Disability Pension
Recipient, ever think before he posts this stuff?

<commercial spam links redacted>
Mannequin Dressed Like A Sheriff's Deputy
2013-07-19 00:44:49 UTC
Post by Raymond Karczewski
mk: > God has blessed me with social security disability income...
rk: You lean heavily upon a dependency idea
Irony be thy name.