A Living Christ Being Censored by Government and Media
Raymond Karczewski
2016-11-02 04:29:43 UTC
A Living Christ Being Censored by Government and Media

By: Raymond Ronald Karczewski© A Living Christ

See: https://www.youtube.com/user/RaymondKarczewski

The world is heading for disaster through world wide media satanic Mind Control.

This Living Christ has been under attack by government and Media for 21 years on the Internet, until they have thrown up their hands in defeat and have now declared this Living Christ to be dead and all posts under the name of Raymond Ronald Karczewski© to be written by a series of Russian and other foreign disinformation Agents.

Main Media Institutions such as Facebook and YOU TUBE SEE:
http://www.arkenterprises.com/index.html#Gospel

Look at the numbers of views and pay attention to the content of the You Tubes for their importance and see for yourself how information is being omitted from large numbers of people whose views are NOT BEING RECORDED.

This Living Christ IS NOT DEAD, and a concerted campaign is being launched by government and media who refused to acknowledge the very existence of this Living Christ.

The SATANIC MIND CONTROLLERS SPUN the legend of JESUS OF NAZARETH. Their efforts to minimize this Living Christ is all they can do with a Living Christ. See: Who Is the True Enemy of Mankind And How to Eliminate It

”No other man but I, in the recorded History of mankind, including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!”

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© A Living Christ

The Gospel according to Ray the Christ:

http://www.leesarayenterprises.com/
http://www.leesarayenterprises.com/definespirituality
unknown
2016-11-02 20:15:35 UTC
Post by Raymond Karczewski
This Living Christ IS NOT DEAD,
But that Dead Christ is dead.

Hell, isn't it, Ahmad?
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2016-11-02 20:32:30 UTC
A Dead Kook Can't Be Censored by Government and Media
By: Fake Dead Ray - A Fucking Ghoul
This Fake Dead Ray has been ridiculed.
And we (tinw) get paid for it too.
"The point punk, is that abusers like you will soon be removed
completely from the internet and placed in custody for your criminal
activities." - Wollmann fucks up yet another prediction.
Instant Detard Solution
2017-02-19 21:00:48 UTC
rk: My battered bus is heading for disaster
Spend your disinformation check on a housing project apartment for homeless
fake christs. QED.
rk: My flatulence is getting worse and worse, the stench is unbearable
Welfare cheats get medicaid, go see a doctor for that.
rk: There are fewer mannequins to shoot, seems they all stay away, now.
Good... then you can stop pretending your pellet pistol is a real gun.

---
Instant Detard Solution
2017-02-19 21:30:05 UTC
rk: My government employer doesn't really censor me, I just pretend it
does.
Thank you for admitting your government employer doesn't censor you, Fake
dead Ray #4.
rk: It sucks living on instant rice and baloney
Well, baloney is all you spew, that just proves you are what you eat, fatso.

---