Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, A Living Christ: America's Best Kept Secret!
Raymond Karczewski
2015-11-12 03:39:39 UTC
Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, A Living Christ: America's Best Kept Secret!

Raymond Ronald Karczewski©- A Living Christ

America and Countries throughout the world are facing the destruction of the human spirit via the Satanic Mind Controlling Governments which has enslaved the human spirit since Man's Fall from Grace. It's present aim is to consolidate
its unholy power via the adoption of a world governing body called the "New World Order."

One obstacle stands in their way. A NEW WORLD CONSCIOUSNESS. Quite simply stated, it is the holistic energy of Truth which may be found only via Christ Consciousness, the consciousness of simple men and women of
Truth wherever they may live on this Earth.

I, Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, am only one such simple man possessed of Christ Consciousness. There are others, but they have not sought to be as visible and vocal as this living Christ in this time of human history.

For the last twenty years, all the forces of Hell of such mind controlling governments, religions, and media have been launched against this Living Christ in order to destroy him, his reputation, his credibility, his message.

THEY HAVE ALL FAILED.

They have used every technique in the satanic disinformation manual and have now been reduced to declaring that this Living Christ is DEAD, and all current messages NOW arise from a cadre of foreign Disinfomation mind Controllers.
OUTRAGEOUS YOU SAY, IMPOSSIBLE. Check it out for yourselves at alt.consciousness.4th-way, and alt.fan.art-bell usenet groups where they are headquartered.

On what basis would such a conclusion of universal mind control arise" Are you all not subject to world news, ideas, behavior patterns conditioned into you via remote controlling government and media sources? How else would you "know" what is going on in the world, and be affected in your behavior toward others not of your belief system?

What do you actually know of the world about you without this satanic mode of intervention? Would you be any more of a slave than you actually are at this time, or would you be free of unnecessary conflict raging on within your not understood Intellect?

All such efforts to destroy this Living Christ and his Message of Spiritual Liberation have failed. The pressures they put upon myself and my family KILLED MY WIFE. YES THEY KILLED HER AND NOW STAND SCOT-FREE OF ANY RESPONSIBILITY. just as they do when imprisoning millions of innocent people behind bars because they have not solved the problem of their own consentual enslavement.

I, have been banned from more internet forums that you can "Shake a Stick At". The stats on my more than 200 You Tube videos are being tampered with, my facebook articles are buried as soon as they are posted, and a 20 year government Intelligence disinformation campaign has been launched to
destroy the reputation of this Living Christ, while the official stance remains that I don't exist.

The Government sought to imprison me for 35 to 40 years, stemming from a traffic stop for a headlight violation which escalated into the charge of Paper Terrorism when this Christ sought to hold his public officials accountable for their Criminal Behavior. The OREGON Courts held two phoney trials, and 20 plus hearings, convicted their own Juristic person created via Birth Certification, yet threw this living Christ out of Jail, because I stood fast and refused to accept their offer of sentencing as they could not prove JURISDICTION over, nor link their fictitious strawman to this living man, this living Christ.

Jesus of Nazareth, another Christ failed in His Incarnation to expose the Satanic Power of Government and Religion. I, this Living Christ am still a "work in progress."

All the evidence you need to back up my Truthful Statements may be found at:
http://www.arkenterprises.com
http://www.leesarayenterprises.com
You tube video
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialchst.htm#CENSORED
http://www.amazon.com/Journey-Beyond-Thought-Breaking-
Conditioned/product-
reviews/0963839101/ref=cm_cr_dp_see_all_btm/186-3795852-
5384028?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=bySubmission
DateDescending

Christmas is coming. Though it is a ritual based on Pagan origins, seriously consider the Spiritual Primer being offered to all Spiritual Seekers. As to the living Dead, who have willingly accepted their chains of slavery, there is NOTHING MUCH THAT CAN BE DONE FOR THEM.

"No other man but I, in the recorded History of mankind, including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind - INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!"

Raymond Ronald Karczewski©- A Living Christ

The Gospel according to Ray the Christ:
http://www.arkenterprises.com/index.html#Gospel

Change The Quality of Your Life Today
http://www.leesarayenterprises.com/definespirituality
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2015-11-12 22:55:19 UTC
Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, A Dead Kook Impersonated By Ghouls
America and Countries throughout the world are facing the
screed of kooks impersonating a dead kook.
"I am the only HOPE of the astrological community." - Edmo misspells the
word "dope" again.