Christ and Your God Given Gift of FREE WILL!
Raymond Karczewski
2015-01-06 08:37:41 UTC
Christ and Your God Given Gift of FREE WILL!

By this time, every one of you is scratching your heads and wondering am I a lunatic, or am I who I say I am -- A living Christ.

To begin with, unless you also are a living Christ, one who has transcended the dualistic realm of Intellect and has risen to the nondualistic realm of Divine Intelligence, direct perception of Truth, you can only reach the limits of your own satanically conditioned dualistic Intellect and thus are thus incapable of comprehending what is really going on.

All that you know is that you are reacting to an energy that cannot be dismissed while it exposes the very depths of your satanic inculcated ignorance.

You are shocked at the core of your very being at an event which points out that everything you know, everything you believe in, everything you worship and have established as an anchor of stability in an insane, upside-down, BASSACKWARD world IS A LIE.

Hence we have HELL ON EARTH which you all accept as being normal behavior and give it your full consensual support.

That lie is what is called by some, ORIGINAL SIN, the basic essence of contradiction, which lies in the unwholistic, (unholy) Intellect that is Satan itself, the petty "god" that you all worship in this technical driven world.

I,acknowledge that these revelations are a world shattering event that goes back to the beginning of time, and affects all satanically conditioned civilized people. Yes, every one of you lives under the spell of satanic mind control. It is not an easy thing for one to face.

Would it not be easier to destroy that which exposes such monumental fraud?

You see, since none of you can rise above your present intellect, all you can do is argue about the satanic image of Truth, where one idea is countermanded by its opposite, the very nature of satanic thought and argument.

Although you cannot reach the nondualistic truth of whether I am who I say I am, -- a Christ, one who does not match your own beliefs, your own personal conditioned interpretation of a Christ, such inability only foments more opposition, more division, more confusion and distress.

There is however, a way which may allow you to determine the Truth for yourselves.

You see, I am affecting your consciousness at a level that your Intellect cannot defend against. For I Speak nondualistic Truth while you hear the dualistic idea of Truth.

In these past 19 years on the Internet, I have committed everything to writing so that the excitement of arguement does not cloud consciousness.

Jesus of Nazareth another Christ, committed NOTHING to writing and therefore Myths about Him were easily created, sustained, and promoted in the last 2000 years by those who killed him.

The evidence of my Christhood is there in real time, written by me. The satanic forces which are with us at all times in the aftermoment of thought, have had 19 years to destroy me, through government and media satanic attacks, libelous forgeries, fake biographies, Campaigns to have me thrown off the Internet, articles blocked and censored, and banned from a multitude of newgroups, forums, social groups and the like, while the Government actively sought to send me to prison through bogus convictions, only to have it all blown up in their judicial face which ultimately caused them to throw me out of jail with no charges over the head of this living man, instead of into prison for 35 years.

The Satanic forces which rule civilized society succeeded in executing Jesus of Nazareth yet they failed to get rid of me. That doesn't seem to register with you folks.

That simple face has had NO EFFECT upon the satanic Trance which binds each of you to your personal slavery. Thats how much you folks are asleep. That's how entranced you are, that's how enslaved you are.

You will note I do not preach, nor do I persuade, attempt to convince or sway anyone from their beliefs, for such would be in violation of God's Law, DO NO HARM. You all have FREE WILL, and you can use it to be Free, Sovereign Sons and Daughters of Infinite Intelligence, God, or you can use it TO GO TO HELL!

How dumb do you have to be to OPT FOR HELL?

"No other man but I, in the recorded History of mankind,
including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to the World the
SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!"

Raymond Ronald Karczewski(c) -- A Living Christ

The Gospel according to Ray the Christ:
http://www.arkenterprises.com/index.html#Gospel

Change The Quality of Your Life Today
http://www.arkenterprises.com/
http://www.leesarayenterprises.com/
http://www.leesarayenterprises.com/definespirituality
Clave
2015-01-06 08:53:12 UTC
"Raymond Karczewski" <***@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:108c3af5-edb7-430e-99f1-***@googlegroups.com...

<...>
Post by Raymond Karczewski
By this time, every one of you is scratching your heads
and wondering am I a lunatic...
Anyone who'd try to pass himself off as an infamous dead k00k leaves no
doubt whatsoever.
Manny Keene
2015-01-06 19:27:28 UTC
Mannequins and Your God Given Gift of FREE WILL!
You're using your free will to sock up as a dead lunatic.

A jump into the google dumpster indicates the dead lunatic gambled away his
government handouts, blinded Sheriff's Deputies with his high-beams, shot a
mannequin, became chronically unemployed, became deluded with a messiah
complex, alienated his family, won countless kook awards, became a convicted
felon, became a homeless bum forced to live in a battered, half-century old
bus. A lifetime of staggeringly outrageous kookery.

....yet still you impersonate him.
By this time, every one of you is scratching your heads and wondering
am I a lunatic
Folks stopped wondering when you started socking up as a dead lunatic.
There is however, a way which may allow you to determine the Truth for yourselves.
I refer you to the examples rendered above of free will being abused to
commit kookery. Lunatics who do those things are kooks.
You see, I am affecting your consciousness at a level that
Causes others to laugh and laugh and laugh.
In these past 19 years on the Internet, I have committed
At least seven felonies. A friend who is a police detective told me that a
typical criminal only gets caught 10% of the time, applying that statistic,
one has to wonder what that dead lunatic got away with that is not public
knowledge.
Jesus of Nazareth another Christ, committed NOTHING to writing
That was the job of his followers.
The evidence of my Christhood is there in real time, written by me.
Evidence of your kookery. You have zero followers. Hell, even the David
Koreshes of the world manage to get a few nuts into their compounds and
everyone knew he was crazy.
The satanic forces which are with us at all times in the aftermoment
of thought, have had 19 years to destroy me, through government and
media satanic attacks, libelous forgeries, fake biographies,
Campaigns to have me thrown off the Internet, articles blocked and
censored, and banned from a multitude of newgroups, forums, social
groups and the like, while the Government actively sought to send me
to prison through bogus convictions, only to have it all blown up in
their judicial face which ultimately caused them to throw me out of
jail with no charges over the head of this living man, instead of
into prison for 35 years.
While you're hoisting yourself up to that cross, keep a hand free to knit
yourself a cape. You could also opt to wear a funny hat. That would truly
complete the picture.
You will note I do not preach
*BANG*

Well, another irony meter bites the dust.
nor do I persuade
You have persuaded many of your status as a kook.
attempt to convince
Socking up as a dead kook in an attempt to... yes... convince others you are
Teh Real Ray (r) is a rather unusual way of not attempting to convince.
or sway anyone from their beliefs
Everyone [tine] believes you are a kook and every time this is mentioned you
rail against it with almost as much hot air belched by the dead kook you
mimic.
DO NO HARM.
For example, do not attempt to utilize fraudulent liens to steal from thy
neighbor.
How dumb do you have to be to OPT FOR HELL?
Seance up Teh Real Ray (r) and ask him... he transformed his entire life
into hell because he did not approve of driver's licenses.
Kazoo used to claim he identified himself as "A" Christ, not "THE" Christ.
Your ability to mimic him will improve if you accept pointers.
a***@earthlink.net
2015-01-07 23:28:41 UTC
Re: "Christ and Your God Given Gift of FREE WILL!"

messengermark wrote:

Raymond Karczewski wrote:

Messengermark
-------------------------
Mark 13:8
And he (Christ) said, Take heed that ye be not deceived ;for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them
-------------------------

rk: I see this bible quote repeated endlessly by satanically mind controlled Christian believers who HAVE NO WORDS OF THEIR OWN, so must Parrot the words of others. Such mechanical mindless response is a dead giveaway of one who is merely a programmable robot, one of the "Living Dead." Who do you think Jesus of Nazareth was dealing when he was asserted to have "raised the dead."
.

rk: If possible, if all of you blind christian believers of the bible were to open your eyes and your consciousness beyond your rote, reinforced, limited conditioned intellect, you would see there is no greater mind control ploy than this issued forth by people of power to quote the "alleged" words of another whom they killed so as to not sabotage their agenda of worldly enslavement of mass sheeple.

rk: In other words, blind believers must worship DEAD words of dead men who controlled the mass mind of such sheeple via dualistic conditioning, but beware of any Living Man who comes to you and speaks directly the words of Truth in his own words.

rk: Cannot such insanity be grasped by your own desensitized, dumbed down Intellects?

Teh Tan Foran Mannequin
2015-01-08 00:09:45 UTC
Post by a***@earthlink.net
Mark 13:8
And he (Christ) said, Take heed that ye be not deceived ;for many
shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth
near: go ye not therefore after them
-------------------------
rk: I see this bible quote repeated endlessly
Which is why you picked up the mantle of Teh Real Ray's (r) christhood
scheme. You're incapable of developing your own torll tools.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2015-01-08 00:51:44 UTC
Post by a***@earthlink.net
rk: Cannot such insanity be grasped by
a ghoul pretending to be a dead kook?

Geez, at least the fake Wholeflaffer was amusing. You suck, sockboi.
"Now that Google will be established as a "foundational aspect" of the
Internet, my work is secure and referenceable for many years to come.
Just as I planned it." - Edmo plots his immortality via Google.
This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/
Kadaitcha Man
2015-01-08 01:04:49 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by a***@earthlink.net
rk: Cannot such insanity be grasped by
a ghoul pretending to be a dead kook?
Geez, at least the fake Wholeflaffer was amusing. You suck, sockboi.
Perhaps it's time I resubscribed to afab and induced some religious
cognitive dissonance...
--
"*probability is a physical substance that has physical properties like
interference.*" - Vincent Maycock, an alt.atheism atheist propounding
his complete and utter lack of knowledge of quantum mechanics.
Siri Crews
2015-01-08 01:16:21 UTC
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by a***@earthlink.net
rk: Cannot such insanity be grasped by
a ghoul pretending to be a dead kook?
Geez, at least the fake Wholeflaffer was amusing. You suck, sockboi.
Perhaps it's time I resubscribed to afab and induced some religious
cognitive dissonance...
It's eat or be eaten.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
Icke's razor: Given two equally plausible explanations, choose the weirder.
Be sure not to operate heavy machinery whilst on usenet.
Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
2015-01-08 07:19:33 UTC
Post by a***@earthlink.net
rk: I see this bible quote repeated endlessly by
satanically mind controlled Christian believers who HAVE NO
WORDS OF THEIR OWN, so must Parrot the words of others.
Such mechanical mindless response is a dead giveaway of one
who is merely a programmable robot, one of the "Living
Dead." Who do you think Jesus of Nazareth was dealing when
he was asserted to have "raised the dead."
Quote the dead words of dead kooks much, troll?
Post by a***@earthlink.net
rk: In other words, blind believers must worship DEAD words of dead men
You would really worship Ray's words?

They are so Contradictory In Essence, how do you decide
which word you will worship on which day?