A Christ addresses the Christ Consciousnesss within!
Raymond Karczewski
2015-05-07 23:43:20 UTC
A Christ addresses the Christ Consciousnesss within!

You tube video

A Living Christ shares the secret of Christ Consciousness to living Satanic Slaves. All in simple and easily understandable language. Within this video lies the key to freedom and Sovereignty to Satanically Mind Controlled Slaves. After hearing the simplicity of such Consciousness follows the "Second Coming of Christ" which shall dissolve the emerging threat of MARTIAL LAW.

For all you Spiritual seekers out there, SHARE this VIDEO FAR AND WIDE throughout the world. Such Act of Love will overcome the HATE OF SATANIC ENSLAVEMENT!

Raymond Ronald Karczewski(c) -- A Living Christ

The Gospel according to Ray the Christ:
http://www.arkenterprises.com/index.html#Gospel

Change The Quality of Your Life Today
http://www.arkenterprises.com/
http://www.leesarayenterprises.com/
http://www.leesarayenterprises.com/definespirituality
Clave
2015-05-07 23:55:38 UTC
A replacement k00k talks to himself...
Baron von Lurk
2015-05-09 01:18:16 UTC
... and frequently loses the argument.
Manny Keene
2015-05-07 23:57:40 UTC
A Living mannequin assassin shares the secret of shooting
mannequins. All in simple and easily understandable language.
Within this video lies the key to shooting mannequins.
Great way to go to jail...
K Wills (Shill #3)
2015-05-08 09:09:32 UTC
Post by Manny Keene
A Living mannequin assassin shares the secret of shooting
mannequins. All in simple and easily understandable language.
Within this video lies the key to shooting mannequins.
Great way to go to jail...
Not necessarily. If the shooter sets up a mannequin at a firing
range, it may not be illegal. Since you didn't include the link for
the video (and I'm certain you edited that to which you replied)
there's no way to know if what Ray suggests is legal or not.
--
Shill #3. Current Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
counselor.
Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
2015-05-08 15:53:07 UTC
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Post by Manny Keene
A Living mannequin assassin shares the secret of shooting
mannequins. All in simple and easily understandable language.
Within this video lies the key to shooting mannequins.
Great way to go to jail...
Not necessarily. If the shooter sets up a mannequin at a firing
range, it may not be illegal. Since you didn't include the link for
the video (and I'm certain you edited that to which you replied)
there's no way to know if what Ray suggests is legal or not.
It would be legal if the mannequin was ok with getting shot.
But mannequins hate that. Wouldn't you?
K Wills (Shill #3)
2015-05-09 09:03:57 UTC
On Fri, 08 May 2015 23:53:07 +0800, Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
Post by Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Post by Manny Keene
A Living mannequin assassin shares the secret of shooting
mannequins. All in simple and easily understandable language.
Within this video lies the key to shooting mannequins.
Great way to go to jail...
Not necessarily. If the shooter sets up a mannequin at a firing
range, it may not be illegal. Since you didn't include the link for
the video (and I'm certain you edited that to which you replied)
there's no way to know if what Ray suggests is legal or not.
It would be legal if the mannequin was ok with getting shot.
But mannequins hate that. Wouldn't you?
I'm not a mannequin, so I can't know if I would hate it or not.
Considering they are inanimate objects, I doubt they have any views on
the matter. But I will give an honest examination to any and all
evidence you provide that they hate being shot.
--
Shill #3. Current Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
counselor.
Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
2015-05-09 16:45:01 UTC
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Post by Manny Keene
A Living mannequin assassin shares the secret of shooting
mannequins. All in simple and easily understandable language.
Within this video lies the key to shooting mannequins.
Great way to go to jail...
Not necessarily. If the shooter sets up a mannequin at a firing
range, it may not be illegal. Since you didn't include the link for
the video (and I'm certain you edited that to which you replied)
there's no way to know if what Ray suggests is legal or not.
It would be legal if the mannequin was ok with getting shot.
But mannequins hate that. Wouldn't you?
I'm not a mannequin, so I can't know if I would hate it or not.
Maybe you should try getting shot, you might even like it.
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Considering they are inanimate objects, I doubt they have any views on
the matter. But I will give an honest examination to any and all
evidence you provide that they hate being shot.
Many mannequins have posted here. Some of them were quite
explicit about not liking the various Kazoos shooting them.

Why not ask Manny Keene?

Do you have any evidence that mannequins like being shot up?
And, do you deny that mannequin abuse is, at the least, an
antisocial act?

Why are you so eager to condone mannequin violence?
K Wills (Shill #3)
2015-05-09 18:48:41 UTC
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Post by Manny Keene
A Living mannequin assassin shares the secret of shooting
mannequins. All in simple and easily understandable language.
Within this video lies the key to shooting mannequins.
Great way to go to jail...
Not necessarily. If the shooter sets up a mannequin at a firing
range, it may not be illegal. Since you didn't include the link for
the video (and I'm certain you edited that to which you replied)
there's no way to know if what Ray suggests is legal or not.
It would be legal if the mannequin was ok with getting shot.
But mannequins hate that. Wouldn't you?
I'm not a mannequin, so I can't know if I would hate it or not.
Maybe you should try getting shot, you might even like it.
I've been shot. I didn't like it. But I'm a human, not a
mannequin.
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Considering they are inanimate objects, I doubt they have any views on
the matter. But I will give an honest examination to any and all
evidence you provide that they hate being shot.
Many mannequins have posted here. Some of them were quite
explicit about not liking the various Kazoos shooting them.
None have posted to the group from which I am sending this. Since
they are inanimate, they can't post. But you will post the MIDs for
some of the posts, thereby proving my claim wrong.
Unless your claim is a lie, of course.
Post by Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
Why not ask Manny Keene?
Why not ask any of your *many* sock puppets?
Post by Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
Do you have any evidence that mannequins like being shot up?
Whereas I've never made the claim that they do, it is not my
burden to offer any evidence.
Post by Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
And, do you deny that mannequin abuse is, at the least, an
antisocial act?
Depending on the circumstances, it can be.
If it's being done as part of a film, then no.
Post by Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
Why are you so eager to condone mannequin violence?
Your attempt to divert attention shows how ill prepared you are.
--
Always follow your dream!
Unless it's the one where you're at work in your underwear during a
fire drill.
Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
2015-05-11 19:15:05 UTC
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
[...]
Your complete lack of empathy for mannekind is noted.
Not to mention your irony impairment.
K Wills (Shill #3)
2015-05-12 09:34:25 UTC
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
[...]
I'm curious. Who ties your shoes for you?
--
Shill #3. Current Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
counselor.
Mannequin in a Wheelchair
2015-05-08 16:48:53 UTC
<snip>
It must be difficult to type with your arms stuck in a canvas jacket. That
explains why your "offerings" have become so brief.