So Few Christs: So Many Sheeple
a***@earthlink.net
2015-08-13 21:56:26 UTC
So Few Christs: So Many Sheeple

A fundamental inquiry into Christ Consciousness and thatof Satanically mind controlled sheeple. With each passing day, here in America, your present chains of slavery are becoming more and more obvious to many of you, as the New World Order seeks to strip away all of your Rights.

I, this Living Christ have lived a life of demonstrating the freedom that lies within the hearts and minds of each of you as "Christs with Amnesia." You, each of you are quite unaware of the spiritual Power that lies in your own hands, for you through satanic conditioning have been made to doubt yourselves and believe you are but slaves of the System of thought called Government. None of you are free from the Satanic Mind Control that has stripped away your God give Sovereignty. You cannot deny the Truth of this Christ's Life on earth at this time, so you just shut down spiritually while you defend your own spiritual ignorance.

I encourage all to face the fact, the Truth of this Living Christ, for it is the expected "Second Coming of Christ" that all of you Christians have been conditioned to Wait for. It is here, NOW, In this moment, yet you reject it, attack it, libel it, rather than listen deeply to the very holistic truth that could set you free. I deliberately keep my messages as short as possible so as to not tax your public schooled indoctrinated Intellects, the sourceof your own slavery.

May I suggest those of you who have the spiritual "eyes tosee and ears to hear" visit "The Gospel According to Ray the Christ" at: http://www.arkenterprises.com/index.html#Gospel and spread the word far and wide.

Change cannot come from words alone, but from the Actions which follow. Freedom comes not as a gift from another, but by the actions taken by one who has been EXPOSED TO THE TRUTH!

"No other man but I, in the recorded History of mankind, including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!"

Raymond Ronald Karczewski(c) -- A Living Christ

Watch my You-Tube Videos at:http://www.arkenterprises.com/index.html#Gospel

Change The Quality of Your Life Today
http://www.arkenterprises.com/
http://www.leesarayenterprises.com
http://www.leesarayenterprises.com/definespirituality
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2015-08-13 22:45:11 UTC
A fundamental inquiry into [slap!]
Please croak and join the real Ray Kazoo. The real Ray knew about my
lesbianism and cheerfully accepted this. We had many email conversations
that were fruitful and respectable.

Why a blatant homophobe like yourself would think you can fool anyone
proves you deserve to die painfully.
"My agendas are pure and deserve whatever backing I can sleaze for
them." - Rebecca "Machiaveli" Ore on her trolling ways.
Manny Keene
2015-08-14 20:49:48 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
A fundamental inquiry into [slap!]
Please croak and join the real Ray Kazoo. The real Ray knew about my
lesbianism and cheerfully accepted this. We had many email
conversations that were fruitful and respectable.
Why a blatant homophobe like yourself would think you can fool anyone
proves you deserve to die painfully.
I always thought Teh Real Ray(r) was a homophobe, too. Didn't he rant
about those eee-veel homer sexuals, too? Eh, perhaps it was one of
those paid gubbermint disinformation kazoos hired to troll the militia
kooks. It's tough to keep track without a scorecard!
"I am one step above Jesus of Nazareth" - Yure Symon Kravitz
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2015-08-14 21:21:05 UTC
Post by Manny Keene
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
A fundamental inquiry into [slap!]
Please croak and join the real Ray Kazoo. The real Ray knew about my
lesbianism and cheerfully accepted this. We had many email
conversations that were fruitful and respectable.
Why a blatant homophobe like yourself would think you can fool anyone
proves you deserve to die painfully.
I always thought Teh Real Ray(r) was a homophobe, too. Didn't he rant
about those eee-veel homer sexuals, too? Eh, perhaps it was one of
those paid gubbermint disinformation kazoos hired to troll the militia
kooks. It's tough to keep track without a scorecard!
The late Ray Karczewski and I had civil discussions in private
correspondence about a few things. I don't want to give away too many
secrets but since he died many years back, I suppose it won't matter. He
tried to hit on me and once I told him I was a lesbian, he never broached
the subject again or went further with his attempts.

When Ray died many years back, I only found out when I was left a few of
his possessions by the executor of his estate. I was asked if they could
be donated to someone who wanted them more and I assented. I hope that
wasn't those evul Gubmint Disinfotainment Agents instead of a needy
person but it's been a long time since and it's now a bit late to query
who it really was.

The imposter posting as Ray isn't fooling anyone, his blatant anti-
lesbianism gives the game away. I am waiting for the next impostor as
this one clearly has blown his cover.
"Learn to play the pipes of peace, and find real arguments to replace
your infantile name calling and fallacious trashing of the net." - Edmo
channeling a lame McCartney song kooks out again.
This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/
i2i
2015-08-13 23:00:59 UTC
Post by a***@earthlink.net
So Few Christs: So Many Sheeple
christ consciousness tribal herding
strategy addiction duly noted and
summarily dismissed.
Post by a***@earthlink.net
You, each of you are quite unaware of the spiritual
Power that lies in your own hands,
spiritual masturbation ?
Post by a***@earthlink.net
I encourage all to face the fact,
encouragement unacceptable.
Post by a***@earthlink.net
for it is the expected "Second Coming of Christ"
you didn't spell "expectorated" correctly
Post by a***@earthlink.net
May I suggest
suggest all you want. they usually
get the biggest laughs
Post by a***@earthlink.net
actions taken by one who has been EXPOSED TO THE TRUTH!
you better not be exposing anything
around here

some christ you turned out to be

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---
Manny Keene
2015-08-14 20:39:33 UTC
So Few Psychiatrists: So Many Schizophrenics
https://sexwithzooanimals.nul
I wank off to photographs of dead lizards that were
squished to death by jeeps at high speed and are now
frying on asphault.
That cheap vodka is rotting your brain, Yure.
I wank off to photographs of Iranians hanging fags
cause I hate fags. I am gawd thus the kooky domain
wyer wyer wyer gawd hates fags dawt cum.
Mixing cheap vodka with antipsychotics is rotting your brain, Yure.
I wank off while farting cause I love the smell of
them thangs. I eat foods that make 'em stank rilly
good, baby. Oh, I feel one comin' on now.
All right, then. Toddle on.
--
"I am one step above Jesus of Nazareth" - Yure Symon Kravitz