A Living Christ and His Gift of Salvation to the World!
Raymond Karczewski
2016-09-05 18:10:47 UTC
A Living Christ and His Gift of Salvation to the World!

By: Raymond Ronald Karczewski© ­ A Living Christ

There is no error in the Signature Line of the articles written by this Living Christ in my Internet interchanges.

I have revealed the spiritual secret hidden from mankind in plain sight since the beginning of time.

I have shared this secret which would afford freedom and sovereignty to all men who now suffer the chains of psychological and physical slavery.

I have shared this information with all freely and without reservation for the past 21 years on the Internet and it has been met with disdain, attack, and libel, while government and media refuse to acknowledge that this Living Christ even exists or declare him to be dead whilste they support and promote satanic impostors which support their Satanic Agenda.

All who transcend the conscious dualistic HELL of the

Intellect and merge with their nondualistic subconscious mind experience the "Second Coming of Christ" and return to their natural state as a SOVEREIGN Children of God, incapable of doing HARM and therefore are no longer a slave to Satanic law of Civilized man with words which act as hypnotic triggers.

I, this Living Christ have proven this in this lifetime and all may read this for themselves by seeing the proof for themselves by my life experiences and communications viewed on http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialchst.htm and http://www.arkenterprises.com/index11.html

However, the Satanic forces which control thought in this civilized world have used all the power in their command to control the information that any one man can transmit by himself.

In this world of Satanic Mind Control, NUMBERS COUNT. Separate the "wheat from the chaff" along with the misdirecting attacks and SHARE the articles of truth as if they were your own.

That is the way to tranform Hell on Earth into Heaven on Earth.

That is the way for you to be Free?

”No other man but I, in the recorded History of mankind, including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind ­INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!”

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© ­ A Living Christ

The Gospel according to Ray the Christ:
http://www.arkenterprises.com/index.html#Gospel

Change The Quality of Your Life Today
http://www.arkenterprises.com/
http://www.leesarayenterprises.com/
http://www.leesarayenterprises.com/definespirituality
unknown
2016-09-06 17:00:04 UTC
Post by Raymond Karczewski
A Living Christ and His Gift of Salvation to the World!
By: Raymond Ronald Karczewski (The Defendant's Name Is Not Copyrighted) ­ A Dead Christ
Ray the Kazoo died for my sins. That's just like having
a License to Libel. Bless Me Kazoo for i am sinning
again!
commie rat bastard
2016-09-06 17:21:47 UTC
Post by Raymond Karczewski
A Living Christ and His Gift of Salvation to the World!
can you direct me to customer service
so that I can return this "gift"? it's the
wrong size, the wrong color, the wrong
quantity, etc., etc., etc..
Post by Raymond Karczewski
By: Raymond Ronald Karczewski© ­ A Living Christ
living usually means being able to successfully
negotiate life's ups and downs, its hazards and
pitfalls and even its good times, yet the delusion
of christ consciousness may indeed lather a cloudy
damper upon that negotiation without pause.
Post by Raymond Karczewski
There is no error in the Signature Line of the articles written
by this Living Christ in my Internet interchanges.
there doesn't need to be since the entire post is
exponential errata to begin with. please understand
that a drowning man needing air won't find it 20
feet below the surface.
Post by Raymond Karczewski
I have revealed the spiritual secret hidden from
mankind in plain sight since the beginning of time.
all you've revealed is the deep delusion you have
voluntarily imposed upon your leaky brain synapses
in believing in this christ consciousness nonsense.

where is christ today? where is krishna? buddha?
soon you'll be just like them, nowhere to be found
and the universe will be much better served by that
inevitable outcome.

the remainder of krisco kookzewski's clouded brain
ramblings has been terminally recycled out of pure
unadulterated compassion for any poor souls who
may have accidentally read this far.

h,ii? [tinh]

hth ! [tinh]
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2016-09-06 21:30:12 UTC
A New Dead Ray and His Gift of Ghoulishness!
There is no error
Ooooooooooooooooooh, yes there is!

I'd like to ask your Gubmint employers how many people turned down the job
of being a kooky ghoul before they offered it to you.

Thanks, NDR!
"Nutrinos (sic) are one of the key understanding to this idea. This is how
most aliens traverse the multiverse at this time." - Edmo on a full
delusional ride in his own created reality.