A Christ Speaks to the Living Dead
Raymond Karczewski
2014-12-19 20:31:29 UTC
A Christ Speaks to the Living Dead

Pix wrote:

Raymond Karczewski wrote:

P: Christ's are bright illuminating objects/people/ideas, visible to all. Not hidden in dodgy organisations/societies, formed by the corrupt

rk: Pix, Are you a Christ? Have you risen above the Satanic Conditioning of the Intellectual mind? If not, you are a mere believer, subject to the political and religious conditioning of the Institutions ruled by satanic elitists which govern your behavior through coersion and seduction. You're in Hell, and seem to be proud of it.

rk: You have knowledge of concepts and ideas which have been drummed into you, and that level of Ignorance is what condemns you as an angry, combative, judgmental ignoramus.

rk: I don't mince words, for it is much too late for that. The world of civilized .society is sheer madness, and it is people like you who make it that way. Your whole life has been primed toward OPPOSITION. And you wear stupidity as a badge of honor.

rk: I can only assume you continue to respond to my articles in the manner that you do, because at some level, you want to hear the bitter Truth about yourself.

rk: The fact is that TRUTH is a bitter pill to swallow

"No other man but I, in the recorded History of mankind,
including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to the World the
SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!"

Raymond Ronald Karczewski(c) -- A Living Christ

Watch my You-Tube Videos at:
http://www.arkenterprises.com/index.html#List

Change The Quality of Your Life Today
http://www.arkenterprises.com/
http://www.leesarayenterprises.com/
http://www.leesarayenterprises.com/definespirituality
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2014-12-19 21:13:49 UTC
Post by Raymond Karczewski
rk: The fact is that TRUTH is a bitter pill to swallow
The real Ray Karczewski would say that TRUTH is Satanic Conditoning.

That's because TRUTH was never his friend.

Hell, isn't it?
"Nope, all my prophecy belongs to the logical analysis of astrological
and psychological data." - Edmo dreams of becoming a cautionary tale.
Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
2014-12-20 11:25:43 UTC
Post by Raymond Karczewski
rk: I don't mince words, for it is much too late for that. The world of civilized .society is sheer madness, and it is people like you who make it that way. Your whole life has been primed toward OPPOSITION.
Stop being so oppositional.
Hell, isn't it?
i2i
2014-12-21 03:33:11 UTC
Post by Raymond Karczewski
And you wear stupidity as a badge of honor.
hey ! we don't need no stinkin' badges !

h,ii?

hth