A Living Christ, a SOVEREIGN speaks to all ARMCHAIR LAWYERS.
Raymond Karczewski
2016-11-14 20:18:41 UTC
A Living Christ, a SOVEREIGN speaks to all ARMCHAIR LAWYERS.

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© ­ A Living Christ

For all "armchair lawyers" out there, Here is an approach that works every time. However in the beginning you will be tested.
I have not appeared in any court once they convicted the strawman in two trials after holding this SOVEREIGN in custody for 128 days awaiting trial, 121 in SOLITARY CONFINEMENT, and released this Living Man who refused to accept their sentencing to a threat of fourty years in prison as they could not prove jurisdiction.

See: Another ACT OF TYRANNY UPON OREGON TRAVELLERS.
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch413.html#TYRANNY

It took a combined hunger strike of 55 days leaving me near death, and a steadfast demand they prove jurisdiction before their bluff was called. I stood alone with no help from anyone in the matter. In the 13 years in which I was released, I have not appeared in any court, spent any monies in court cost, fines, etc. And hold 40 million dollars $40,000,000.00 in UCC LIENS OVER the conspirators which has caused an OREGON statewide COVERUP which involves the Governor's office, Secretary of State, Attorney Generals office, judges, District Attornies, Sheriffs and their Deputies, Bureaucrats, etc.

If you are a SOVEREIGN, act like a sovereign, if a slave, continue acting as you are. Its all a spiritual lesson to learn, not a legal one.

“No other man but I, in the recorded History of mankind, including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind -INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!”

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© ­ A Living Christ

Watch my You-Tube Videos at:
http://www.arkenterprises.com/index.html#Gospel

Change The Quality of Your Life Today
http://www.arkenterprises.com/
http://www.leesarayenterprises.com
http://www.leesarayenterprises.com/definespirituality
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2016-11-14 21:42:05 UTC
Post by Raymond Karczewski
A Living Christ, a SOVEREIGN speaks to all ARMCHAIR LAWYERS.
Raymond Ronald Karczewski© ­ A Living Christ
For all "armchair lawyers" out there, Here is an approach that works
every time.
It's worked so well that other kooks impersonate a kook who died over a decade ago.
""Screed"?, you mean my offer of service in astrological
writings that I also post in the proper groups--Because I am
EXTREMELY competant, I am able to carry 30 units, write
articles, date 25 year olds, kill spinics accounts, do artworks
of high calibur, and read 10 books at a time. Where do
you find the courage or audacity to challenge me?" - Edmo
Instant Detard Solution
2017-02-19 21:33:23 UTC
"Fake dead Ray #4" ***@fake.gun belched and farted:

rk: It took a combined hunger strike of 55 days leaving me near death

No, that was a stunt pulled by fake dead Ray #1... and it wasn't a hunger
strike, the inmates were taking your food away from you and smacking you
around in the shower. Do try to get your history correct, fake dead Ray #4,
at least have the dignity to lie with some accuracy.

---