The CENSORSHIP of a LIVING CHRIST!
Raymond Karczewski
2017-05-13 21:41:30 UTC
The CENSORSHIP of a LIVING CHRIST!

By: Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ

A Living Christ Brings to Mankind a Satanic Moment of Crisis
22 views 3 hours ago

Take a look and give a listen to the video itself. Pay attention
to the monumental impact such information will have on MANKIND merely by asking that PRESIDENT TRUMP DO HIS JOB and investigate corruption in government.

My videos views have been tampered with by the Corporation which controls You Tube videos. They have been tampered with Since I revealed that I was a "LIVING CHRIST."

The number of views in the first hour was 18, 2 hours later 0nly 2 views have been added. Look at the other videos and observe the same pattern of views. They speak for themselves. The content of the videos themselves shatter all of the illusions of Satanically controlled civilized man since the BEGINNING OF TIME, and ought to be viral in numbers but they are as they are.

This is where SLAVES get their world view by those Satanic elitists who control their minds.

Let us bring an end to HELL ON EARTH, pull out all prisoner's in prison now serving time for victimless crimes (no crimes at all) and revenue generating schemes and put those GOVERNMENT elitists,policy makers and enforcers who put them there in their place.

That's real Reformation, is it not?

"No other man but I, in the recorded History of mankind, including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!"

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ

The Gospel according to a Living Christ:
http://www.arkenterprises.com/index.html#Gospel

http://www.arkenterprises.com/
http://www.leesarayenterprises.com/
http://www.arkenterprises.com/jbtax.html
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2017-05-14 00:47:51 UTC
The CENSORSHIP of a KOOKY GHOUL DOESN'T EXIST
Take a look and give a listen to the video itself.
DENIED.

Please get a new set of screed.
"Get help sir, you are seriously ill. What a shame, the mentally
disturbed are now the only thing posting on usenet, too bad they can't
recognize real counselors like me and be helped." - Eddieeee, still
shilling illegal services.
Blow Fly
2017-05-14 16:29:43 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
The CENSORSHIP of a KOOKY GHOUL DOESN'T EXIST
Take a look and give a listen to the video itself.
DENIED.
Please get a new set of screed.
Please drink Drano - now!